Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    The official Favre thread has fallen off the first page of current topics.

    What the heck is going on?
    For the first time I have seen it in the last 3 months the official Favre thread is not one of the most recent threads shown on the right hand side here.


    Or at least it wasnt when I typed this.

    It felt like an historic enough moment to require its own thread.

    I have enjoyed all the attention on the Vikings on the national media this offseason, but I have gotten a little tired of that thread on here.

  2. #2

    Re: The official Favre thread has fallen off the first page of current topics.

    So you start a thread which draws attention to the other one.
    Thanks numskull.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: The official Favre thread has fallen off the first page of current topics.

    "Turboe" wrote:
    What the heck is going on?
    For the first time I have seen it in the last 3 months the official Favre thread is not one of the most recent threads shown on the right hand side here.


    Or at least it wasnt when I typed this.

    It felt like an historic enough moment to require its own thread.

    I have enjoyed all the attention on the Vikings on the national media this offseason, but I have gotten a little tired of that thread on here.
    ]That Jerk they call Marrdro is in there actually trying to talk Football Crap and is messing things all up.
    > > >
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #4

    (At one point) The official Favre thread had fallen off the first page.

    "so-cal" wrote:
    So you start a thread which draws attention to the other one.
    Thanks numskull.

    Ahh my plan has worked to perfection!

    Moooo-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha (evil laughing)



    (note I had a edit the title, because we all knew it wouldnt stay that way)

  5. #5

    Re: The official Favre thread has fallen off the first page of current topics.

    Oh and I really am not tired of the thread itself, just mostly irritiated at the fact that there is too much stuff posted on there to be able to keep up.

  6. #6

    Re: The official Favre thread has fallen off the first page of current topics.

    I like posting in official threads, makes me feel important.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: The official Favre thread has fallen off the first page of current topics.

    What Favre Thread? WTF is going on with Favre.
    Isn't he still playing for the Jets? What the hell did I miss?

  8. #8

    Re: The official Favre thread has fallen off the first page of current topics.

    "Prophet" wrote:
    I like posting in official threads, makes me feel important.
    Me too, and it is always a good thing to be able to put on your resume that you were involved in something in an official capacity.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: The official Favre thread has fallen off the first page of current topics.

    "Garland" wrote:
    What Favre Thread? WTF is going on with Favre.
    Isn't he still playing for the Jets? What the hell did I miss?
    There's a Favre thread?
    I usually don't read much on PPO unless it's about girls, boobies, butts or farts.

    And sharts, of course.
    Gotta keep up with those.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. Re: The official Favre thread has fallen off the first page of current topics.

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    What Favre Thread? WTF is going on with Favre.
    Isn't he still playing for the Jets? What the hell did I miss?
    There's a Favre thread?
    I usually don't read much on PPO unless it's about girls, boobies, butts or farts.

    And sharts, of course.
    Gotta keep up with those.

    =Z=

    lol, had to look that up to confirm it's what I thought it was...I call them fits.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Brett Favre Tribute Thread
    By 12purplepride28 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 03:31 PM
  2. The Official Brett Favre Appreciaton Thread
    By Krumb in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 01:23 PM
  3. The Official BRETT FAVRE Thread
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12374
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 10:37 AM
  4. *Official Favre Press conference thread*
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 07:02 PM
  5. Replies: 1346
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 07:16 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •