Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    bump
    Always worth a bump honestly.

This guy was pure entertainment. It takes a lot to get the T-Jack lovers and T-Jack haters to come together, but they all agreed loudly ... VTW was a loon.

He's still around on RubeChat. And just as crazy as ever.
    SKOL

Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    He's still around on RubeChat. And just as crazy as ever.
    Crazy is the norm over there. He doesn't even stand out in the crowd.

Huge bummer I missed what happened awhile back. I feel like the days where epic things on PPO can happen are gone. Closest thing I've seen was the Zeusisadouche convo in the yell.

Ohhh man.. What a great thread!
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Hey kingpin9995 ​is TW your twin or are you the same people?

Well this is an interesting read to say the least, but very misguided with false information. The reason I was banned years ago was due to people disagreeing with my opinions and taking them out of context. The false accusations that I claimed we would all die on Nov 7 never happened. It was simply a lie planted by Prophet, Caine and eventually followed up as truth by Ultra and some other members. Taking this post down by Webby or admins would only stifle the Truth about what happened.

Marrdro was the only rational poster that got it right, the big event turned out to be the Swine Flu and the scare tactics the media put on everyone. Yes it was somewhat scary but I was prepared and didn't take the flu shot, personal decision. Marrdro was also correct that I attempted to access the site many times after the banning because I wanted a mic, to defend myself from false claims made by posters on this site. If you disagree that's fine but don't make things up out of thin air.

Some have asked what happen to me, for along time I was just a poster of mainly football discussions and I thought I brought a lot to the table for this website, it just ins't the same anymore to be honest. Before my banning I found a media source that I finally trusted in as the Truth, real topics with real substance. I brought some of that to the forum, maybe I shouldn't have but in the end it doesn't matter. I post on a forum where we are permitted to discuss politics and other topics without the halting of the free flow of information. My opinions on a lot various topics changed in the months prior to getting banned and still do. Many still disagree with me but more than ever people are agreeing with me. The world is changing the Truth is starting to surface. Disagreements is part of life, thats what the first amendment is for. That's what the Founders designed for us, a place to have a voice and be heard and not burned at the stake. Webby runs this forum so it was his decision, not one I agree with it is what it is he does pay for this site and discussion outside of football are very limited. Not my kind of Forum.

Some have asked what I said on KFAN after the banning... The most important thing I said aside from the post above is that I never threatened any member of the forum as was claimed by an Admin. In eight year I was never ignored by any member on this site and NEVEER EVER threatened anyone.

http://rubechat.kfan.com/viewtopic.p...e.org&start=30

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122