Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hi. My name is john.

Just popped in to the free beer forum to introduce myself. I'm a new member and decided to let everyone know a little about myself. Been a Vikes fan since I was 13 and I'm 46 now, and stuck by them through thick and thin. I must confess that I've been visiting the site for a few years now to read the forums, but never joined. My kid asked me why I never joined and I told him I didn't know so he got on and signed me up himself. I live in Harrisburg, PA, so I don't get the chance to see that many Vikes games but watch them religiously when I do. Happy to be a member and looking forward to sharing my thoughts and opinions with everyone else (hopefully about how great we look in winning each week). So... SKOL VIKINGS!!!

Re: Hi. My name is john.

"keystonevike" wrote:
    Just popped in to the free beer forum to introduce myself. I'm a new member and decided to let everyone know a little about myself. Been a Vikes fan since I was 13 and I'm 46 now, and stuck by them through thick and thin. I must confess that I've been visiting the site for a few years now to read the forums, but never joined. My kid asked me why I never joined and I told him I didn't know so he got on and signed me up himself. I live in Harrisburg, PA, so I don't get the chance to see that many Vikes games but watch them religiously when I do. Happy to be a member and looking forward to sharing my thoughts and opinions with everyone else (hopefully about how great we look in winning each week). So... SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Valkommen and SKOL!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Skol and welcome to the greatest gathering of Viking's Fans John!

[img width=450 height=360]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.jpg[/img]

"keystonevike" wrote:
    Welcome to the best Vikings site period.
    Post well, often and have fun.

Hi John welcome to the forums.

Blog Entries

Skol and welcome to the best Vikings site on the net.
    We'll have to work on getting you to Minny to watch a game live some day!
    SKOL

Welcome!!

Tell your son to join as well

Welcome to PP.O

Skål

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

9. Re: Hi. My name is john.

welcome to the site

SKOL!!