Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Vikings - GB game predictions

I predict a kansas city type game last year

2. Vikings - GB game predictions

a should win never works out the way you think it willl...here is my prediction for this game....it will be a very very very close one...maybe even double overtime depending on coaching...both the pack and the vikes have coaches that you can just go what the heck did they just call?? but i think the way the teams are playing right now i would predict this for the score... 38-37 packers...last second field goal or come from behind touch down wins it...but here is the key....pass rush...if hte vikes can have a pass rush they will win....if they dont have one they will loose....even the secondary needs to step up...
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

Vikings - GB game predictions

I'm a little surprised you made that prediction after watching your team splater the packers and then watching us give your guys a solid fight.

"scorptile" wrote:
    a should win never works out the way you think it willl...here is my prediction for this game....it will be a very very very close one...maybe even double overtime depending on coaching...both the pack and the vikes have coaches that you can just go what the heck did they just call?? but i think the way the teams are playing right now i would predict this for the score... 38-37 packers...last second field goal or come from behind touch down wins it...but here is the key....pass rush...if hte vikes can have a pass rush they will win....if they dont have one they will loose....even the secondary needs to step up...
    there is no double OT in the regular season..........
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

"poult" wrote:
    "scorptile" wrote:
    there is no double OT in the regular season..........
    Just shows who knows what they are talking about and who doesn't! :?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

6. Vikings - GB game predictions

yes but the thing is the reason why the vikes had close game with the colts was cause of a bad set of tackles and let the vikings back in it on a punt return...that was 8 points....it was a big turn in the viking favor...but the reasoning is this...the colts played the packers in the third game of the season and did not see this version of the colts defense and the vikings did...this is why there is two halfs of a season...but then again the pack scored 31 points against hte colts D..the vikings 20 points against the cotls D...plus you have to look at how the vikings is playin right now not that many games ago....the vikings dont finish games well at all..teh packers do that is why i am leaning more towards a come from behind victory for the pack...and my bad about the double overtime thing but if there was then you guys would know it would happen...lol

Maybe Double OT if we meet them again in the playoffs (where it is allowed)...LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

8. Vikings - GB game predictions

lol well that is very very very possible....cause all the vikes have to do is what win one more game and their in?? or seattle or st louis looses?? then maybe a first round match up...but depending on who wins this game will depend on home field for that game...if the pack wins then a lambeau game in januaray doesnt look good

9. Vikings - GB game predictions

"scorptile" wrote:
    lol well that is very very very possible....cause all the vikes have to do is what win one more game and their in?? or seattle or st louis looses?? then maybe a first round match up...but depending on who wins this game will depend on home field for that game...if the pack wins then a lambeau game in januaray doesnt look good
    The only reason you guys won is because Willie Offord can't tackle, or Edge would have been stuffed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

10. Vikings - GB game predictions

28 Vikings
    14 Puckers

Hard fought :twisted: good old fashion Rivalry football :shock: lots of running :walk: with most of the TDs being Airborne. Favor will be stepped on bad :silent: O Smith and MOSS will have :director: Great games :headbang: helping to give the Vikings the play off spot we all know they deserve. :salute:

and Of course I'll BE READING ALL ABOUT IT :santa: :santa: :santa:

[size=18px]Enjoy the game everyone and from our side of the world to yours[/size], :sunny:

[size=18px]We hope this holiday season is Safe and Healthy and the New year brings happyness and PEACE to All :wink: may the football gods give you what you hope for and need :!:

I hope you all will join me in a toast during the next few days by remembering all those who will not be home for Christmas.

Merry Christmas :santa: everyone of you :santa: HO HO HO :thumbright:
    [/size]

[size=24px]P. S. WEBBY :notworthy: with out you this would not be so :salute: Thanks man for letting us hang out with ya :thumbleft: Merry Christmas to you and the new mrs. :wav: [/size]
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast