Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    The AD highlight Video thread.

    Anybody got any good Highlight video's
    of AD?

    My favorite so far has been.

    [youtube=425,350]R2X5-FY5IRY[/youtube]

  2. #2

    Re: The AD highlight Video thread.

    Another thread.

    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=40392.msg686430#msg686430


    Qui tacet, consentit.

  3. #3

    Re: The AD highlight Video thread.

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Another thread.

    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=40392.msg686430#msg686430
    looking for the whole season and not just detroit

  4. #4

    Re: The AD highlight Video thread.

    "Garland" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Another thread.

    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=40392.msg686430#msg686430
    looking for the whole season and not just detroit

    Cool...did you see this one on youtube? Quality's not so great, but still pretty awesome.

    [youtube=425,350]DQ1k7Mst9DU[/youtube]


    Qui tacet, consentit.

  5. #5

    Re: The AD highlight Video thread.

    If it on taken from TV footage, it will soon be off.

    All my videos were taken off and I am banned from youtube for copyright infringement.
    Somebody reported it, nice.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    West Fargo, North Dakota, United States
    Posts
    17,620
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The AD highlight Video thread.

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Another thread.

    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=40392.msg686430#msg686430
    looking for the whole season and not just detroit

    Cool...did you see this one on youtube? Quality's not so great, but still pretty awesome.

    [youtube=425,350]DQ1k7Mst9DU[/youtube]
    Fixed the link.
    Just put the stuff after the "v=" into the youtube brackets.
    SKOL

  7. #7

    Re: The AD highlight Video thread.

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Another thread.

    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=40392.msg686430#msg686430
    looking for the whole season and not just detroit

    Cool...did you see this one on youtube? Quality's not so great, but still pretty awesome.

    [youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ1k7Mst9DU[/youtube]
    All you put in the youtube tags is everything that follows the "=" equal sign, not the entire URL.

    [youtube=425,350]DQ1k7Mst9DU[/youtube]

  8. #8

    Re: The AD highlight Video thread.

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    If it on taken from TV footage, it will soon be off.

    All my videos were taken off and I am banned from youtube for copyright infringement.
    Somebody reported it, nice.
    That sucks. its amazing how some can be gone in like a day but some will be on there for months >

  9. #9

    Re: The AD highlight Video thread.

    "NodakPaul" wrote:

    Fixed the link.
    Just put the stuff after the "v=" into the youtube brackets.
    Thanks for fixing it...it's so cool when AD lowers his head into the defender.
    ;D


    Qui tacet, consentit.

  10. #10

    Re: The AD highlight Video thread.

    "Garland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    If it on taken from TV footage, it will soon be off.

    All my videos were taken off and I am banned from youtube for copyright infringement.
    Somebody reported it, nice.
    That sucks. its amazing how some can be gone in like a day but some will be on there for months >
    There are thousands of copyrighted clips there, but mine never last.

    Some Mr. Funny is reporting me.

    So, out of anger I reported some Favre clips.
    They have been removed.
    ;D

    I feel better now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Game 5 Highlight Video!!!
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 02:15 PM
  2. AD Game Highlight Video!
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 08:33 PM
  3. Vikings' Pre-Season Highlight Video
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 11:15 AM
  4. Cedric Griffin highlight Video
    By hothead25 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 12:14 AM
  5. 2005 highlight video?
    By Vikes316 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 08:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •