Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    VU Slights PP.O Tailgating?

    There I was, poised on my ivory throne with the latest issue of Viking Update and preparing to pinch the mother of all Hillaries!
    An article about Wilf visiting tailgaters caught my attention and I anxiously read on expecting to see references to my PP.O friends.
    Not a word...
    WTFO?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  2. Re: VU Slights PP.I

    What does PP.I stand for?

  3. #3

    Re: VU Slights PP.I Tailgating?

    It's fat finger on an iPhone keyboard translation of PP.O!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  4. #4

    Re: VU Slights PP.O Tailgating?

    I think Zygi went around and visited with a lot more fans than just PP.O'rs.

  5. Re: VU Slights PP.O Tailgating?

    "Ltrey" wrote:
    I think Zygi went around and visited with a lot more fans than just PP.O'rs.
    Yeah, but we're more important than the other fans
    ;D

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,959

    Re: VU Slights PP.O Tailgating?

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    There I was, poised on my ivory throne with the latest issue of Viking Update and preparing to pinch the mother of all Hillaries!
    An article about Wilf visiting tailgaters caught my attention and I anxiously read on expecting to see references to my PP.O friends.
    Not a word...
    WTFO?
    Jealousy.
    Those fuckers are just jealous of our magnificence.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7

    Re: VU Slights PP.O Tailgating?

    I'm thinking the article was refering to the Packers game. Wilf breezed thru the lot that weekend & I don't believe Zeus was there yet to lead us & Wilf on with SKOL Vikings & spread the word of Purple Jesus to Zygi.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,959

    Re: VU Slights PP.O Tailgating?

    "singersp" wrote:
    I'm thinking the article was refering to the Packers game. Wilf breezed thru the lot that weekend & I don't believe Zeus was there yet to lead us & Wilf on with SKOL Vikings & spread the word of Purple Jesus to Zygi.
    I was in the crapper when the Zygster blew by.
    Mrs. Webby and I went chasing after him, but he was gone.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #9

    Re: VU Slights PP.O Tailgating?

    I actually subscribe to VU and enjoy some of thier stuff, but you really have to take alot of thier stuff with a grain of salt.
    I do it mostly cause it gives me access to all team sites through scout.


    As far as VU goes, they are even more optimistic than I and thier mag gets to my house 2 weeks after they publish it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #10

    Re: VU Slights PP.O Tailgating?

    I'd rather they not say anything about us than say something shitty about us.
    "Wake early if you want another man's life or land. No lamb for the lazy wolf. No battle's won in bed."
    - The Havamal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tailgating
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 09:14 AM
  2. Tailgating?!
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 10:37 AM
  3. PP.O's New Tailgating Lot
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 07:03 PM
  4. tailgating
    By transplantedvikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 08:12 PM
  5. Tailgating!
    By CVGVIKE in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2003, 01:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •