Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

If Vikes move from MN will you still be a fan

Just curious how many would still be a fan if it were the LA Vikings or something like that. I have been a Viking fan since the 60's even though I don't live in MN. I did live in the Twin Cities for about a year in 1969 but that was it. I guess I am asking are you a fan of the team or just a fan because the Vikes are your local state team?

WWBGD

I'd still be a fan, but not like now. I was a fan before moving to Minny, but I gotta admit it would be tough to be loyal to a team that's not loyal to its fans. I'd probably revert to following the $%^&* Fudge Pack. NAH !!

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

I would still be a fan no matter what! Until we got a new team that is (if that ever happened). Just like the Stars! We better not go anywhere damn it!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

It's really a non issue because they ARE NOT going
    anywhere.....
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

no, i wouldnt be. i didnt follow the northstars to dallas, i sure as hell am not following the vikings anywhere else.

i just hope i never have to make that choice........
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

6. If Vikes move from MN will you still be a fan

even though i live in florida, i would like to see the vikes stay in minny because it fits them well and i would feel horrible for all you guys that live there. I would still be a fan wherever they go even though it wouldnt be the same

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

7. If Vikes move from MN will you still be a fan

I wouldn't remain a fan of the team if they moved out of state. I would be a fan of many of the players (DC, Moss, etc..), but I would strongly dislike the organization, and probably the NFL as a whole. I don't feel like I would owe any loyalty to a team that doesn't honor its own obligations to its fans. And I would be absolutely pissed if they kept 'Vikings' as a team name! #%$& L.A.!
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

8. If Vikes move from MN will you still be a fan

I was born in Upper Michigan (which might as well be northern Wisconsin), raised in Green Bay, Wisconsin and later Illinois (all of the rival states). I have never lived in Minnesota. I would still be a fan but only until Minnesota was given another team and then I would root for the new Minnesota team. While none of this will probably happen, if it did, I sure hope that the new Viking team would at least change their name ala the Ravens so Minnestoa could keep the Viking name.
    Even babies know the difference.

9. If Vikes move from MN will you still be a fan

This is vote is highly confidential. We don't want this info to get into the wrong hands.

10. If Vikes move from MN will you still be a fan

COME TO LAAAA! i could auctually go to a game that isnt against the chargers which happens like once every five years.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast