Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,959

    What's up with New Member Registration?

    So, I'm wondering if the "chosen" of the HoF can get a straight answer from Webby or Ultra on what's going on with the new member registration?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. Re: What's up with New Member Registration?

    We do know that the registration process is a little jumped up right now.
    If you are trying to register, please email me to webmaster@purplepride.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it and I will get it done right manually.

    Also, due to licensing changes and another company quitting supporting our setup here, I will slowly be making some changes.
    Forums will remain as they are; the public content will be changing.
    Please be patient as we roll up to the season with these unexpected hitches.
    Those that offered your help, I will come calling!
    SKOL!

  3. #3

    Re: What's up with New Member Registration?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    So, I'm wondering if the "chosen" of the HoF can get a straight answer from Webby or Ultra on what's going on with the new member registration?

    =Z=
    Its farked-up.
    Last I heard webby did not know what the gig was.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,959

    Re: What's up with New Member Registration?

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    We do know that the registration process is a little jumped up right now.

    If you are trying to register, please email me to webmaster@purplepride.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it and I will get it done right manually.

    Also, due to licensing changes and another company quitting supporting our setup here, I will slowly be making some changes.
    Forums will remain as they are; the public content will be changing.
    Please be patient as we roll up to the season with these unexpected hitches.

    Those that offered your help, I will come calling!

    SKOL!
    Where is that from?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. Re: What's up with New Member Registration?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    We do know that the registration process is a little jumped up right now.

    If you are trying to register, please email me to webmaster@purplepride.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it and I will get it done right manually.

    Also, due to licensing changes and another company quitting supporting our setup here, I will slowly be making some changes.
    Forums will remain as they are; the public content will be changing.
    Please be patient as we roll up to the season with these unexpected hitches.

    Those that offered your help, I will come calling!

    SKOL!
    Where is that from?

    =Z=
    The front page.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,959

    Re: What's up with New Member Registration?

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    We do know that the registration process is a little jumped up right now.

    If you are trying to register, please email me to webmaster@purplepride.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it and I will get it done right manually.

    Also, due to licensing changes and another company quitting supporting our setup here, I will slowly be making some changes.
    Forums will remain as they are; the public content will be changing.
    Please be patient as we roll up to the season with these unexpected hitches.

    Those that offered your help, I will come calling!

    SKOL!
    Where is that from?
    The front page.
    Who reads that, LOL!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Similar Threads

  1. New Member
    By Kentzavol in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 02:19 PM
  2. Problems with new member registration?
    By Zeus in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 05:05 PM
  3. New Member
    By Jordan60 in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-09-2005, 09:41 PM
  4. new member here..
    By jasonk in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-05-2005, 07:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •