Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 167

Thread: 26.903

  1. 26.903

    What's your post average per day?

  2. #2

    Re: 26.903

    That will not work for most.

    When we switched over, the dates did not transfer.
    A few of you lucky guys happened to remember the date you signed-up and had me manually change it for you.

  3. #3

    Re: 26.903

    30.161 per day


    I lost a lot of ground when I was in the Philippines for 3 weeks. It really killed my average. It was closer to 35 a day before the trip.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. Re: 26.903

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    That will not work for most.

    When we switched over, the dates did not transfer.
    A few of you lucky guys happened to remember the date you signed-up and had me manually change it for you.
    What if I know the month, is that close enough? I believe it was Feb, 05, because it was a few weeks before the Moss trade. Can mine be updated then?

  5. #5

    Re: 26.903

    "singersp" wrote:
    30.161 per day


    I lost a lot of ground when I was in the Philippines for 3 weeks. It really killed my average. It was closer to 35 a day before the trip.



    Thats not all you lost in the Phillippines I've heard....LMAO
    ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  6. #6

    Re: 26.903

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    30.161 per day


    I lost a lot of ground when I was in the Philippines for 3 weeks. It really killed my average. It was closer to 35 a day before the trip.



    Thats not all you lost in the Phillippines I've heard....LMAO
    ;D
    Who spilled the beans? LOL

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7

    Re: 26.903

    4.53 per day since I signed up (November 17, 2002....don't ask me how I remember it) and 8.6 per day since I started posting (January 7, 2005). Can't call this guy a post whore!
    ;D

  8. #8

    Re: 26.903

    4.995 for me

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  9. Re: 26.903

    "singersp" wrote:
    30.161 per day


    I lost a lot of ground when I was in the Philippines for 3 weeks. It really killed my average. It was closer to 35 a day before the trip.
    I bet it goes down farther when she gets here.

  10. #10

    Re: 26.903

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    That will not work for most.

    When we switched over, the dates did not transfer.
    A few of you lucky guys happened to remember the date you signed-up and had me manually change it for you.
    What if I know the month, is that close enough? I believe it was Feb, 05, because it was a few weeks before the Moss trade. Can mine be updated then?
    Done.

    2/1/05

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •