Thread: 2020

I'm really looking forward to the 2020 season.
    The new stadium will be christened and the Vikings will have a couple SB victories under their belt.
    I have been keeping my eye on some of the upcoming prospects and liked John Wilkerson out of SC.
    He tore up the field in the local championship game.
    Tarnin Jackmeoff plays in a small town in S. Utah and shows promise with his vision and speed at QB.

If only the damn coaching staff could get their act together and start giving these young prospects free video games and signed posters of the players so they would be enticed to sign with the Vikings.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Re: 2020

Damn it Pro... er, Acumen-whatever-your-nameis.
    I don't want to wait until 2020 to get the new stadium! ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"Acumen" wrote:
    The new stadium will be christened and the Vikings will have a couple SB victories under their belt.
    I have been keeping my eye on some of the upcoming prospects and liked John Wilkerson out of SC.
    Tarnin Jackmeoff plays in a small town in S. Utah and shows promise with his vision and speed at QB.

If only the gol 'darnit coaching staff could get their act together and start giving these young prospects free video games and signed posters of the players so they would be enticed to sign with the Vikings.
    isnt he a distant relative of Ibeen Jurkenoff? or maybe Buster Hyman.
    ???

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:

If only the gol 'darnit coaching staff could get their act together and start giving these young prospects free video games and signed posters of the players so they would be enticed to sign with the Vikings.
    ???
    Might be.
    The youth football leagues are being scouted early.
    If the Vikings don't get on the ball and start getting these prospects interested in the team it is all over.
    The sky will definitely be falling.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Acumen" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:

???
    Might be.
    If the Vikings don't get on the ball and start getting these prospects interested in the team it is all over.
    If only they could get Haywood Jablomie to commit to football over basketball.
    Then we'd have the 7'2" receiver with butter-soft hands we've needed since Troy Williamson retired and was sent directly to the Hall of Fame.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"AWZeus" wrote:

Then we'd have the 7'2" receiver with butter-soft hands we've needed since Troy Williamson retired and was sent directly to the Hall of Fame.

=Z=
    No doubt.

I've been following the Vikings for a long time and the way the HOF is run now is different.
    I was really surprised when Tarvaris Jackson was a first ballot HOFer and he only played for two seasons with the Vikings as a #3 QB.
    Times have definitely changed.

If only we would have grabbed Alfononse Ambidextrous from Tuscaloosa High School back in 2012.
    That guy played QB, RB, TE, C, I even saw one game where he played C and QB.
    It's too bad that he ended up playing for the LA Browneyes.
    The coaching staff needs more vision.

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:

???
    Might be.

=Z=
    If your looking for butter soft hands, Phil MaCrackin might be the guy we're looking for