Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Jim Souhan: Vikings are bad break away from serious QB p

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    I also don't know how you could say Rosenfels is a "winner". He's only started two games in his career and has a completion percentage of under 50%. I think the Texans are in a lot more trouble than they would be otherwise if Carr goes down.
    I say Rosenfels is a winner because he quarterbacked Iowa State to the first bowl win in the history of the school. He hasn't really gotten a chance in the NFL, but I think he's a gritty gutty competitor who would find ways to win games if given the chance.

And how can a crappy team be in worse shape when the QB who's led them to crappy records during his entire time in the league is no longer leading them?

=Z=
    Rosenfels got plenty of chances to win the job in Miami...fact is he didn't. He's a decent backup...no more, no less!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Re: Jim Souhan: Vikings are bad break away from serious QB probl

mcmahon was the eagles 3rd string back-up...behind mcnabb and koy detmer. this is the only thing i don't agree with that childress has done.

maybe he thinks mcmahon is one season away from kickin butt. there has got to be quality QB's from Canada and Europe and Arena League that teams could bring into for back up roles as quality back-ups...so why doesn't it happen more often?

3. Re: Jim Souhan: Vikings are bad break away from serious QB probl

Yep. Every team is S.O.L if the number one goes down, except maybe the Falcons who might be in a btter situation. The "experts" pick the Steelers as a top five team and the have no one backing Benny. Yep, back ups are meant to keep you in the hunt of the play offs if your QB gets hurt, they are not to win the Super Bowl.
    We can solve poverty today.

"petrodemos" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    I also don't know how you could say Rosenfels is a "winner". He's only started two games in his career and has a completion percentage of under 50%. I think the Texans are in a lot more trouble than they would be otherwise if Carr goes down.
    I say Rosenfels is a winner because he quarterbacked Iowa State to the first bowl win in the history of the school. He hasn't really gotten a chance in the NFL, but I think he's a gritty gutty competitor who would find ways to win games if given the chance.

And how can a crappy team be in worse shape when the QB who's led them to crappy records during his entire time in the league is no longer leading them?

=Z=
    LOL

so is Clarret a winner too then? and chris weinke, and danny wuerfell (sp?)...seneca wallace? he won at iowa state.

i understand you might think hes gritty and a competitor, but thats exactly what danny wuerfell was, and he turned out to be nothin in the NFL.
    Those are some fine comparisons! Well done! You really showed me!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:

=Z=
    Rosenfels got plenty of chances to win the job in Miami...fact is he didn't. He's a decent backup...no more, no less!
    Got plenty of chance to win the job? Are you high?

The coaching staffs at Miami buried him on the depth chart from the moment they acquired him from the Redskins behind such proven talent as Jay Fiedler and Gus Frerotte.

=Z=

6. Re: Jim Souhan: Vikings are bad break away from serious QB p

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "petrodemos" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:

=Z=
    LOL

so is Clarret a winner too then? and chris weinke, and danny wuerfell (sp?)...seneca wallace? he won at iowa state.

i understand you might think hes gritty and a competitor, but thats exactly what danny wuerfell was, and he turned out to be nothin in the NFL.
    Those are some fine comparisons! Well done! You really showed me!

=Z=
    just here to help

7. Re: Jim Souhan: Vikings are bad break away from serious QB p

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:

=Z=
    Got plenty of chance to win the job? Are you high?

The coaching staffs at Miami buried him on the depth chart from the moment they acquired him from the Redskins behind such proven talent as Jay Fiedler and Gus Frerotte.

=Z=
    :shock:

cant wait for monday night, we can all be friends again.

8. Re: Jim Souhan: Vikings are bad break away from serious QB p

Not to be mean but; Don't you think we already knew this?

9. Re: Jim Souhan: Vikings are bad break away from serious QB probl

yes, i think we all knew everything in this thread twice

i think this is by far the funniest thread though, Jim souhan started it off and now were talking about rosenfels!

Re: Jim Souhan: Vikings are bad break away from serious QB probl

"petrodemos" wrote:
    yes, i think we all knew everything in this thread twice

i think this is by far the funniest thread though, Jim souhan started it off and now were talking about rosenfels!
    Future Hall-of-Famer Sage Rosenfels! All he needs is a chance!

:razz:

=Z=

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast