Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Re: New worry for drivers: BP shuts oilfield

As long as we are at it, I am going to blame the Mexicans, and Taco Bell for adding 5lbs to my body in the course of 1 year for making me eat Chili Cheese Burritos, and Soft Shell Tacos (no lettuce, with sour cream)..

I sure hope they are happy about that.. By the way everyone, this was just a joke to go along with all the dumb posts.. So sorry if their are any people of Mexican descent here that may have been offended.. It was just a joke to lighten the mood.. :grin:

Blog Entries

Re: New worry for drivers: BP shuts oilfield

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    As long as we are at it, I am going to blame the Mexicans, and Taco Bell for adding 5lbs to my body in the course of 1 year for making me eat Chili Cheese Burritos, and Soft Shell Tacos (no lettuce, with sour cream)..

I sure hope they are happy about that.. By the way everyone, this was just a joke to go along with all the dumb posts.. So sorry if their are any people of Mexican descent here that may have been offended.. It was just a joke to lighten the mood.. :grin:
    The funniest part is that you think Taco Bell is actually mexican food... :wink: You really need to try some authentic mexican food sometime, you will never go back to the Bell!
    SKOL

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

The funniest part is that you think Taco Bell is actually mexican food... :wink: You really need to try some authentic mexican food sometime, you will never go back to the Bell!
    Ahhh, yes...authentic Mexican food.

http://www.tacojohns.com/

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

4. Re: New worry for drivers: BP shuts oilfield

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

No, no.. I ahve had real authentic Mexican food before.. I'm just talking about the late night fix after bar close when their is nothing else open.. That my friend is why Taco Bell exists.. :lol:

Blog Entries

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

No, no.. I ahve had real authentic Mexican food before.. I'm just talking about the late night fix after bar close when their is nothing else open.. That my friend is why Taco Bell exists.. :lol:
    lol. I stand corrected. :grin:
    SKOL

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Taco Bell exists to remind us all that Taco Johns rules.

=Z=

7. Re: New worry for drivers: BP shuts oilfield

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:

NEWSFLASH....
    Taco Bell sure as sh!t ISN'T Mexican food.....
    It's "White-xican" ....

I'm Mexican, and Taco Bell is a joke!!!!

Fast food crap....Real tacos are carne asada, carnitas, sesos, alpastor, cabeza, lengua..

No Chili Cheese burritos..and do you know if you ever go to Mexico, you will NOT get burritos there. They DON'T exist !!
    There they have tacos and tortas, no burritos !!!
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

I'd like to know how the Europeans are fairing through all the rate hikes. I think they started at like $6 per gallon. Are the prices changing significantly.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

"vikesoto" wrote:
    No Chili Cheese burritos..and do you know if you ever go to Mexico, you will NOT get burritos there. They DON'T exist !!
    Do they have Potato Oles?

=Z=

10. Re: New worry for drivers: BP shuts oilfield

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "vikesoto" wrote:
    Do they have Potato Oles?

=Z=
    What the hell is that???
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast