Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: muchluv's back boys and girls

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    The ones who should be honored are the ones who stayed here during the entire off-season & never left, not those who drop in for the draft & the regular season only. :wink: :razz: :grin:
    Oh real nice Singer!
    Well that's my opinion, I'm entitled to it & I'm sticking to it.

It's not that he's not welcome back, I just don't think welcome back threads are necessary for people who only show up for certain times of the year & disaapear the rest.
    Hey singer, I don't believe I know this person. Has he posted since last Christmas? :lol:

Welcome back muchluv, but stay around this time! :lol:

Thanks man. I was hoping I was back for good when I came back 4 the draft, but unexpectedly got busy and never really had the time and energy to come on here and post. Well I did have some time, but this place just grows on me and I know I can't just post a little here and there. If I start posting then I just get hooked and spend so much time here. Good to be back though.

Re: muchluv's back boys and girls

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    The ones who should be honored are the ones who stayed here during the entire off-season & never left, not those who drop in for the draft & the regular season only. :wink: :razz: :grin:
    Oh real nice Singer!

It's not that he's not welcome back, I just don't think welcome back threads are necessary for people who only show up for certain times of the year & disaapear the rest.

I've got no problem with this opinion either. I have been gone awhile working 2 jobs, attending college and having a GF that I spent too much time with, and a lot of these newer guys don't really know me, so this would be the expected response from some of the newer regulars around here. In a sense I am a newbie to a lot of the people on here now and have to again earn my keep with them, and that's cool.

This place has grown so much since my regular days.
    I'm certainly not a newbie nor am I a stranger to this site. Nor are you a newbie to me. I remember you from last year & also again from around draft time.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

3. Re: muchluv's back boys and girls

"singersp" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Oh real nice Singer!

I've got no problem with this opinion either. I have been gone awhile working 2 jobs, attending college and having a GF that I spent too much time with, and a lot of these newer guys don't really know me, so this would be the expected response from some of the newer regulars around here. In a sense I am a newbie to a lot of the people on here now and have to again earn my keep with them, and that's cool.

This place has grown so much since my regular days.
    I'm certainly not a newbie nor am I a stranger to this site. Nor are you a newbie to me. I remember you from last year & also again from around draft time.

Sorry, didn't mean to call you a newbie. I just assumed since I didn't know you, and since I was gone last year around the time you became a member here, that you didn't know me either. My bad.

I have been here since 2003 however and am far from a person who regularily shows up for awhile and then disappears for awhile. I have been that the past year though, so it is understandable that newer(meaning a year or so old here) posters that don't know me well, would think that I am that type of poster.

Like I said before, I understand that I have to prove myself again to a lot of people who joined in the past year or so, and don't know me very well or at all.

Wow, this thread made me realize I've been here longer than Singer.

Thius discussion puzzles very much. If anything I like the fact an old timer came back, and it's better for him to make a seperate thread rather than have a discussion about football be thrown off with a "hey, I haven't seen you in a while post." It has nothing to do with honor.

No one forces you to use the internet, you chose to. Besides you can't make out with this message board so I think a girlfriend is a good reason to be away from the board. Not everyone likes to spend their time by digging out Vikings news from the internet and posting it here.

Muchluv, I remember you from last year, so welcome back. Don't mind singer, he is just jealous because this board has not forced you to sell your soul to the internet devil as he has done.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

5. Re: muchluv's back boys and girls

Welcome back man. I didn't start posting until long after you went on hiatus but I remember liking your posts when I was still just a lurker. Sorry to hear about your girl issues but it's good to know that you have your life put somewhat back in place
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

6. Re: muchluv's back boys and girls

Welcome back Muchluv. I look forward to your 2007 draft analysis in week one. :lol:

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    What's up everyone. Been awhile, but hopefully I will have enough time to be a regular around here again. Been busy with life in general, but just freed up some time with my split with my girl(kind of hurts still), so that should at least allow me to hit the board once or twice a day again hopefully. It's good to be back though. I have heard through the grapevine that there is a ton of new members since I was last a regular, so I am sure you will all get to know me like the older posters already do, as a stubborn guy who's opinions are always right :lol:

Can't wait for the first preseason game!

Welcome back Biatch !!!! Loaned out your marbles, huh? Maybe ya learned a little then. :lol:

Seriously ... glad to see ya around again.

8. Re: muchluv's back boys and girls

"V-Unit" wrote:
    Wow, this thread made me realize I've been here longer than Singer.

Thius discussion puzzles very much. If anything I like the fact an old timer came back, and it's better for him to make a seperate thread rather than have a discussion about football be thrown off with a "hey, I haven't seen you in a while post." It has nothing to do with honor.

No one forces you to use the internet, you chose to. Besides you can't make out with this message board so I think a girlfriend is a good reason to be away from the board. Not everyone likes to spend their time by digging out Vikings news from the internet and posting it here.

Muchluv, I remember you from last year, so welcome back. Don't mind singer, he is just jealous because this board has not forced you to sell your soul to the internet devil as he has done.

Thanks man, but I do understand where singer is coming from.

I made this thread just to say hi and basically let everyone know where I have been and why I have been gone. Otherwise, like you said, I would be doing it in every thread I end up posting in for the next week or so and messing up those threads.

"V-Unit" wrote:

Perhaps recognition would have been a better word than honor. I couldn't think of the appropriate word I wanted to use at the time.

I'm certainly not jealous. Far from it. There is a big difference between selling your soul to the internet devil, which you seem to think that I have done & falling prey to the addiction that is PP.O & the Vikings.

Are you trying to insinuate that he has a life & I do not? I can assure you my life is great & will only get better & I also find & make time to do many things that I enjoy.

I do enjoy digging out articles & posting them for others to read. It may not be your or others "cup of tea" but I enjoy doing things for others & posting articles for them to read just happens to be one of them.

Most members enjoy coming here & appreciate having the latest Vikings articles waiting for them to read. I'm sorry you are not one of them. I can't please everyone.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

10. Re: muchluv's back boys and girls

Come on guys, let's chill out and get off each other's throats. Just repeat after me... Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya...
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast