Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: muchluv's back boys and girls

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Welcome back Muchluv! Been wondering where you were hiding, I think there was even a thread awhle back wondering where you were. Glad to see you back though. Also sorry to hear about your breakup, that's a bummer. But if you ever need to vent about it you can do it here. Welcome back!!

Thanks. I don't really need to vent though. I kind of saw it coming and I think it needed to happen for now. Neither of us had as much time or energy to spend with each other over the summer, so we decided it was best to break it off and just be friends for now, with the possibility of getting back together during the fall or winter, when we have more time to invest in the relationship. We both work at the same place over the fall and winter, so that added time together may fire the relationship up again like it did last year, who knows. This is a woman I am talking about and all us men know that you never know what their thinking. Only time will tell I guess, but at least I have my other love back in my life right now, FOOTBALL.

Re: muchluv's back boys and girls

The ones who should be honored are the ones who stayed here during the entire off-season & never left, not those who drop in for the draft & the regular season only. :wink: :razz: :grin:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

3. Re: muchluv's back boys and girls

"singersp" wrote:
    The ones who should be honored are the ones who stayed here during the entire off-season & never left, not those who drop in for the draft & the regular season only. :wink: :razz: :grin:
    Oh real nice Singer!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Oh real nice Singer!
    Well that's my opinion, I'm entitled to it & I'm sticking to it.

It's not that he's not welcome back, I just don't think welcome back threads are necessary for people who only show up for certain times of the year & disaapear the rest.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

never met you before, but i can see you've been around for quite some time! so welcome back and nice to meet you

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

6. Re: muchluv's back boys and girls

Oh boy! There goes the neighborhood again!! J/K! What's up old friend? Ready for the season? Little over a month now. Looking forward to your unique take on players, plays and coaching for sure!

7. Re: muchluv's back boys and girls

"singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Oh real nice Singer!

It's not that he's not welcome back, I just don't think welcome back threads are necessary for people who only show up for certain times of the year & disaapear the rest.

I've got no problem with this opinion either. I have been gone awhile working 2 jobs, attending college and having a GF that I spent too much time with, and a lot of these newer guys don't really know me, so this would be the expected response from some of the newer regulars around here. In a sense I am a newbie to a lot of the people on here now and have to again earn my keep with them, and that's cool.

This place has grown so much since my regular days.

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    What's up everyone. Been awhile, but hopefully I will have enough time to be a regular around here again. Been busy with life in general, but just freed up some time with my split with my girl(kind of hurts still), so that should at least allow me to hit the board once or twice a day again hopefully. It's good to be back though. I have heard through the grapevine that there is a ton of new members since I was last a regular, so I am sure you will all get to know me like the older posters already do, as a stubborn guy who's opinions are always right :lol:

Can't wait for the first preseason game!
    Great to see you back! Sorry about the girl trouble...HER LOSS!!!

I look forward to your expert analysis and detailed commentary about OUR favorite team!!!

Welcome back! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

9. Re: muchluv's back boys and girls

"singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Oh real nice Singer!

Hey singer, I don't believe I know this person. Has he posted since last Christmas? :lol:

Welcome back muchluv, but stay around this time! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

10. Re: muchluv's back boys and girls

Welcome back muchluv!

You have missed a lot!

Like me gettin my HOF status! Well anyways, I hope your back for good! :grin:

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast