Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 95

Thread: It's Showtime!!

  1. It's Showtime!!

    Hi guys...Primetime here. Lifelong Cowboys fan and loving it.


    Now, I hope you guys will show us better attitudes than some OTHER F2F sites...but they shall remain nameless.

    I'd like to extend the invitation to our site...www.cowboysguide.com. We've got a nice little matchup this weekend, and sad to say, with our secondary in the shape it is...I feel you're gonna womp us...but I think our O will put up a fight that you will not expect. I think we might make this game a little closer than some might say. I'm going with 28-17 in favor of Minny, but this is the NFL...as you know...Any Given Sunday...

    :salute:
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

  2. It's Showtime!!

    Oh yea...HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS?!
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

  3. It's Showtime!!

    Welcome to our little corner of the world primetime. Thanks for the invite to your site. I'm sure some of us will check that out...

  4. #4

    It's Showtime!!

    Cowboys fan here too from Minneapolis. There's a good group of people on this site... minus the Bear fans... lol

  5. #5

    It's Showtime!!

    "jackyl" wrote:
    Cowboys fan here too from Minneapolis. There's a good group of people on this site... minus the Bear fans... lol
    That's actually the first idiot Bear fan I think we've had but I'm sure there will be more in the weeks to come. Most Bears fans are idiots so it's just a matter of time until they find their way here.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

  6. It's Showtime!!

    there's been a couple of them... not many

  7. #7

    It's Showtime!!

    Most Bears fans are idiots.................
    Thats why they call them "DUH Bears"

    WWBGD

  8. It's Showtime!!

    "RK" wrote:
    Most Bears fans are idiots.................
    Thats why they call them "DUH Bears"

    LOL :laughing3:
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

  9. #9

    Re: It's Showtime!!

    "Primetime42" wrote:
    Hi guys...Primetime here. Lifelong Cowboys fan and loving it.


    Now, I hope you guys will show us better attitudes than some OTHER F2F sites...but they shall remain nameless.

    I'd like to extend the invitation to our site...www.cowboysguide.com. We've got a nice little matchup this weekend, and sad to say, with our secondary in the shape it is...I feel you're gonna womp us...but I think our O will put up a fight that you will not expect. I think we might make this game a little closer than some might say. I'm going with 28-17 in favor of Minny, but this is the NFL...as you know...Any Given Sunday...

    :salute:
    Dude how could you go out on a limb and say u think we are goin to beat u thats not cool at all. I dont care who the vikes are playin i always think they are gonna win. Oh yeah by the way you prolly wont put up as much of a fight on offense as you think you will. If u cant get the running game goin u probably have no chance. From what i have saw of your running game u guys are in trouble.

  10. Re: It's Showtime!!

    "vikingstw" wrote:
    "Primetime42" wrote:
    Hi guys...Primetime here. Lifelong Cowboys fan and loving it.


    Now, I hope you guys will show us better attitudes than some OTHER F2F sites...but they shall remain nameless.

    I'd like to extend the invitation to our site...www.cowboysguide.com. We've got a nice little matchup this weekend, and sad to say, with our secondary in the shape it is...I feel you're gonna womp us...but I think our O will put up a fight that you will not expect. I think we might make this game a little closer than some might say. I'm going with 28-17 in favor of Minny, but this is the NFL...as you know...Any Given Sunday...

    :salute:
    Dude how could you go out on a limb and say u think we are goin to beat u thats not cool at all. I dont care who the vikes are playin i always think they are gonna win. Oh yeah by the way you prolly wont put up as much of a fight on offense as you think you will. If u cant get the running game goin u probably have no chance. From what i have saw of your running game u guys are in trouble.
    PRE-Season...

    If we can move the ball with Troy Shatbrick as our tailback, we can move it with Eddie George and Julius Jones, with Key, Campbell and Witten chipping in on the blocks.

    To sum it up...I'm not worried about the run game. I'm more worried about our secondary, which is the only reason I feel we will lose.
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Showtime goes with experience for 'Inside the NFL' lineup
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 07:42 AM
  2. Showtime...
    By marcosMN in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 03:21 AM
  3. gardenhire= showtime?
    By zimtwister in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 10:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •