Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Happy Fourth of July!

"singersp" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I'm not a big fan of the 4th anymore.. I respect that it's independence day and all.. But the fireworks just got lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not the ones I buy. wink
    MI sucks when it comes to fireworks. I was watching TV today. Some newsperson said its not illegal to OWN illegal (explosive) fireworks in MI as long as you dont use them. WTF kind of law is that?? bs, thats what it is. so all we got are these dinky little 10 sec fireworks that shoot sparks no higher than a ft out in our driveway.
    Too many people have hurt themselves so they have ruined it for the rest of us. It was fun blowing up GI Joes and shooting bottle rockets at my brother.
    Shooting Roman candles & bottle rockets out of a moving vehicle was fun also.

I was a wild & crazy guy.
    The "good old days"...bottle rocket wars and mailbox baseball...I miss 'em!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikez4Lyfe
    I'm not a big fan of the 4th anymore.. I respect that it's independence day and all.. But the fireworks just got lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not the ones I buy. wink
    MI sucks when it comes to fireworks. I was watching TV today. Some newsperson said its not illegal to OWN illegal (explosive) fireworks in MI as long as you dont use them. WTF kind of law is that?? bs, thats what it is. so all we got are these dinky little 10 sec fireworks that shoot sparks no higher than a ft out in our driveway.
    Too many people have hurt themselves so they have ruined it for the rest of us. It was fun blowing up GI Joes and shooting bottle rockets at my brother.

The "good old days"...bottle rocket wars and mailbox baseball...I miss 'em!!!
    I was never one to destroy peoples mailboxes, but a Roman Candle ball hitting a persons picture window, will light up their living room big time.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

3. Re: Happy Fourth of July!

"singersp" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

Not the ones I buy. wink

Does this qualify as having fun with roman candles as well???

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/nadsblow.html
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

4. Re: Happy Fourth of July!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Everyone have a great day and enjoy but please drink a ICE, COLD beer for me. Today, it is 117 degrees and we still have six more months here.
    God Bless America

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikez4Lyfe

Not the ones I buy. wink

Does this qualify as having fun with roman candles as well???

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/nadsblow.html
    Only if your the spectator & not the victim. :wink:

I used to make my own fireworks when a kid, till I blew all the meat off my fingers one day in my parents basement.......I decided to take up another hobby at that point......OUCH

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

7. Re: Happy Fourth of July!

"VikingNed" wrote:
    I used to make my own fireworks when a kid, till I blew all the meat off my fingers one day in my parents basement.......I decided to take up another hobby at that point......OUCH
    That had to hurt.

Happy 4th to everyone!
    Stay safe, all righty?

The one and only,
    [size=18px]BonoSugaRay[/size]]
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

A little early isn't it? :lol:

Happy Independance Day everyone!

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    A little early isn't it? :lol:

Happy Independance Day everyone!
    That's why I'm waiting until Tuesday.

This same thing happens every holiday. It's celebrated a week early here.

At least with WBL we knew she was leaving town & wouldn't be here on the 4th, so she is excused.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast