Page 122 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1401

Thread: World Cup 2006

1. Re: World Cup 2006

"cajunvike" wrote:
    WOW!!! Great finish...it was a pretty cleanly played game by comparison to the earlier games.

France vs. Italy...my two ancestral homes..of course, more French than Italian...so I have to go with France in the final to win!

The third place game will be very interesting as well...Germany playing for pride in their home country and Portugal trying to redeem their own national pride.

PLUS, I won my bracket pool....so I can now root for who I want to...so...

Go Les Bleue!!! Vive la France!!!
    yeah not many cards in this game, but they sure could have pulled a couple out for diving. iv seen some diving in my time, but wow, ronaldo is the king!

2. Re: World Cup 2006

this world cup and this new stupid ball did not live up to the hype. Whatever happend to high scoring games?

Once again, a penalty shot decided the game. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee get the rid of the offside rule. I would love to see scores like 8-6

3. Re: World Cup 2006

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    this world cup and this new stupid ball did not live up to the hype. Whatever happend to high scoring games?

Once again, a penalty shot decided the game. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee get the rid of the offside rule. I would love to see scores like 8-6
    If that happend then the ball would only go from goalkeeper to goalkeeper, and like 10 guys in front of every goal, bad idea in my eyes.

i havn't seen much of the game, had a rough day and fell asleep at the 2nd half.I don't really care who's gonne win it this time i like both teams.
    and what was the ending your talking about?
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

4. Re: World Cup 2006

Deutschland, Deutschland, wo sind Sie Deutschland?
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

5. Re: World Cup 2006

"farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    Deutschland, Deutschland, wo sind Sie Deutschland?
    lol, in the Germany-Italy game they were singing : Berlin Berlin wir Fahren nach Berlin, which means Berlin berlin we're driving to Berlin.
    And only moments after it italy scored.
    good way of entertainment.

Re: World Cup 2006

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:

If that happend then the ball would only go from goalkeeper to goalkeeper, and like 10 guys in front of every goal, bad idea in my eyes.

i havn't seen much of the game, had a rough day and fell asleep at the 2nd half.I don't really care who's gonne win it this time i like both teams.
    and what was the ending your talking about?
    True that...keep watching the games, mm...you will understand why the sport NEEDS to be low scoring...and why it makes the games exciting despite the lack of scoring.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

vikingTurf Guest

The world cup is almost over now, but I am glad I got to see some new young guns in the sport.
    Messi
    Torres
    Maxi
    Ribery, to name a few, will keenly follow the club games i.e, premiership and la liga and champions league of course.

8. Re: World Cup 2006

"vikingTurf" wrote:
    The world cup is almost over now, but I am glad I got to see some new young guns in the sport.
    Messi
    Torres
    Maxi
    Ribery, to name a few, will keenly follow the club games i.e, premiership and la liga and champions league of course.
    messi is a bad azz. Look for him to score a bunch of goals in the next world cup. I still think that Argentina lost because they didn't give messi any playtime.

p.s
    Robinho from Brazil is a pimp also.

6-KINGS Guest

I hate the French!!!

10. Re: World Cup 2006

so you guys heard what's gonne happend most likely to the italian serie A?
    the DA's (is that how ya'll call it?) wants juventus to the Serie C.
    and a couple of other teams including Ac milan to the serie B with -15 points. i think that juventus and the other teams arn't even allowed to play for one year.