Page 105 of 141 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1401

Thread: World Cup 2006

Re: World Cup 2006

"vikingTurf" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    Sorry Turf, tough loss. It was a very close game, and the injury to Abbondanzieri proved to be critical. Waiting four years is tough when you expect to win it all.

The Italy game was over in the fifth minute. I saw them score and then took a nap.
    It's ok, waiting 4 years is hard but then that's why you have NFL, NBA that come around each year, lol Klismann has officially established himself as the nemesis of Argentina, just as maradona has done taht to England with his hand of god goal. I will be more than happy to see his side lose to Italy or Brazil in the final.
    Dont hate the player, hate the game! At this I think it would be LAME if BRazil or Italy won. I'm pulling for Germany all the way. That scene ofd celebrationwas awesome, except for the scuffle, but anyways this is the most emotion I have ever seen out of a German team.
    What's wrong with pulling for Brazil or Italy, or Portugal for that matter. As long as England and Germany doesn't win it all, I will be happy. In all honesty though I think Brazil and Germany will be in the finals.
    With BRASIL winning, of course!!!! Then, I would win BOTH of the pools that I am in!!! YEAH!!!

GO BRASIL!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

2. Re: World Cup 2006

Brazil will meet Germany once again in the Final match and Brazil will win...

Goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i bput a bet on germany brazil here back when it started to be the final. if it is my 10 bucks turs into 175!!!

I really do'nt think any1 is strong enouf to take brazil. Even if half the team is having a bad day.. the other half can still win it.

they are just that good. and no1 else is even at their level.. not yet. there is a lot of potential in the younger teams now!!

DiGiTaL

should be intersting the next euro/mudial!!

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

4. Re: World Cup 2006

Go Brazil!!!

"vikingTurf" wrote:
    What's wrong with pulling for Brazil or Italy, or Portugal for that matter. As long as England and Germany doesn't win it all, I will be happy. In all honesty though I think Brazil and Germany will be in the finals.
    What's wrong with England? :wink:

I'm sad that Pekerman has resigned, he was a quality coach and whoever gets him now will be a very lucky club, but you're right in the sense that it was the only option available to him. I didn't watch the Italy game because I honestly thought it would be an extremely boring game. I see Italy won 3-0; eh, them and the Germans will make a decent semi final.

The two most important Quarter Finals are on today, England v Portugal and France v Brazil.

I predict England v Brazil will be the resulting semi-final match.

Here we go.. England v Portugal!!

I'm nervous. But I have faith.. Come on Lampard, if ever there was a time to score, it's now!

"Benet" wrote:

I'm nervous. But I have faith.. Come on Lampard, if ever there was a time to score, it's now!
    I'll be pulling for you pal. I've got no problem with either team, but now that Argentina is out, I have to root for someone. Why not England?
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Go England!

"Bdubya" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:

I'll be pulling for you pal. I've got no problem with either team, but now that Argentina is out, I have to root for someone. Why not England?
    That'll do mate! :grin:

10. Re: World Cup 2006

"scottishvike" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    I am just mad at the coach, I dunno if he will ever go back to Argentina any time soon, he iwl lbe killed alive. I am ashamed to see Argentina playing like England, I am ashamed to be an Argentina fan today. I truly am, and no way they desrved to go through with such negative mentality. Germans were all about positives, kept pushing even with 10 mins left and it paid off. Argentina basically allowed them 20 mins of offense, and sooner and later they were going to score. Oh well, Pekerman will learn something from this, Messi is only 19 the future is still bright for Argentina. This world cup, whatever happens I don't want negative and boring teams like England, Italy advancing much further. I need a timeout, time to go to work
    I totally agree with you as regards the coach, he thought at 1-0 the game was won and took all the creative players off and went defensive. Whenever Germany scored I couldn't see past them going on to win with Riquelme Messi and Crespo on the bench, which is a pity because the Argentinians played some of the best football in the competition. :sad:

BTW Argentinian Coach Resigns
    VikingTurf, im sorry for your loss. but thats how many teams play when theyre up 1-0, they sit back and try to hold off the other team. and no doubt it sucks, its like inviting them to score, holland would do it all the time, an well lately the have forgotten to play football at all. seems theyre to enamored with american football lately. amsterdam admirals at least have a championship (against all german teams in germany i might add)

england portugal turning out to be very good, keep itup guys!

and england don take figos shyte!