Page 52 of 141 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup 2006

1. Re: World Cup 2006

"pennccil" wrote:
    brasils demise will be there overconfidence
    not in this life time baby....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Re: World Cup 2006

COME ON!! Croacia is killing them!!!! they are missing unbelieveble chances. So much hype!! BRAZIL= FAVRE
    Vikings from all over the world. Lets unite!

vikingTurf Guest

Re: World Cup 2006

"Benficaviking" wrote:
    COME ON!! Croacia is killing them!!!! they are missing unbelieveble chances. So much hype!! BRAZIL= FAVRE
    No Kidding, Croatians just had a knack for finding Dida, if only they knew how to presss the corners

Brasil wins!!! To all you haters...TAKE THAT!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Hardly a convincing performance from Brazil, Kaka aside, but it would be foolish to write the Brazilians off after one game.

However, I do think they'll lose against sides such as Holland, Argentina, Italy and England if they give away the kind of chances they let Croatia have tonight.

"Benet" wrote:
    Hardly a convincing performance from Brazil, Kaka aside, but it would be foolish to write the Brazilians off after one game.

However, I do think they'll lose against sides such as Holland, Argentina, Italy and England if they give away the kind of chances they let Croatia have tonight.
    They will wake up and smell the coffee in time to win it all...they had better...I have them in my office pool...and I wanna win!!! :lol:

vikingTurf Guest

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:

They will wake up and smell the coffee in time to win it all...they had better...I have them in my office pool...and I wanna win!!! :lol:
    Who took Argentina in your office pool, I hope you are in good terms with that person or else you won't stand seeing him win the pool :lol:

"vikingTurf" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:

Who took Argentina in your office pool, I hope you are in good terms with that person or else you won't stand seeing him win the pool :lol:
    Yeah...all the guys in my pool are cool...the guy that got Argentina picked fourth...there were seven guys and the order in the first round was Germany, Brazil, England, Argentina, Italy, France and The Netherlands.

I will be singing "Don't Cry for Me, Argentina" to him after Brazil wins it all... :lol:

Cajun cheering for the Yankees and now Brazil? You are just a frontrunner! It's amazing you are a Vikings fan considering that. You must have started your fanship in the 70s when the Purple People Eaters rulled football.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

10. Re: World Cup 2006

not too many upsets, but a lot of games that scored early turned to real sleepers, especially when top european and south american teams scored early... trinidad and tobago is the only upset so far. il be looking for some more upsets in the second game of group play. except for holland/ivory coast of course!

thanks vikingturf for suggesting sopcast, its been a sicktime and vacationtime saver!