Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: San Fransisco Trade?

that trade works for me

2. Re: San Fransisco Trade?

I think the question is......what if GB takes Cutler? Do we still make the trade and go for Hawk, or sit where we are and keep all our picks?

There is talk that GB might not be too content with Brooks and might want another QB to groom for the future.

Now, I'm not saying it is likely to happen, but there is that chance that it could go down like that.
    I used to be indecisive, now I m not so sure!

3. Re: San Fransisco Trade?

i think the question is why we have so many threads talking about absolutely the same thing. should have just added onto another thread
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

4. Re: San Fransisco Trade?

san fran would not take our #17 pick and a 2nd rounder for their #6 pick

5. Re: San Fransisco Trade?

"vikeswin2005" wrote:
    san fran would not take our #17 pick and a 2nd rounder for their #6 pick
    ^ Exactly, I seriously doubt this happens.

But if it did, I would be happy with it, because I want us to draft Jay Cutler.

I think he'll be the best, out of the top 3 quarterbacks in the draft.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

6. Re: San Fransisco Trade?

that mock shows the Niners getting Ernie Sims with the 17th after a trade with us. Well, thats what I want the Vikes to do with the 17th and get Omar Jacobs in the second round and use their other 2nd round pick and trade for Schaub. We will then have Brad Johnson, Schaub, Jacobs, and McMahon as our depth at QB.

7. Re: San Fransisco Trade?

Vince could fall that far, I would like a Cutler or Young there.
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

8. Re: San Fransisco Trade?

"ejmat" wrote:
    I don't mind if this happens, however if they were going to trade a second round pick with a 1st why not trade for Schaub with just the first pick and still have 2 2nd rounders?
    Because any of the "Big three" have a lot more upside than MAtt Schaub, even though Matt the amazing has proven he has yet to win a game as a starter.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Wow, is anybody else tired of going over the possible scenerios...here, I'll sum it up so we can find something else to talk about....

The Vikes will either:

Trade a 1st round pick for Matt Schaub
    Draft a LB or RB at 17 in the draft
    Draft Jacobs, Whitehurst, or Croyle in the 2nd round
    Trade up and draft Vince Young, Jay Cutler, or Matt Leinert
    The Vikings get a QB in 3rd round

This is evident, and we all know that one of these 5 scenerios is likely going to happen.....however, which one will happen, NOBODY KNOWS...and it will stay that way until we draft somebody at the end of this month....SO, you all are welcome to keep talking about it but either way everyone knows this fact and all we can do is speculate until we're blue in the face and it does us no good....

In conclusion, can't wait to see what they do...but I'm not gonna guess because Childress and Foley are unfamiliar characters and nobody knows WTF they will do....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Cutler, Leinart and Young have just as many as a starter in the NFL. Oh wait, they haven't played yet.

Can I please remind people football is a team sport. Like I said before, Pep must be bad too because his winning % is less than 50%. That's how I judge the entire picture. Wins and losses after about 3 or 4 starts. Three of them being a rookie. Aikman went 1-15 his rookie season. Stop counting that.

What "upside" to the "big 3" have over Schaub? Their collegiate career? Atleast back up your statement with something so I can assess if you're right.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast