Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Re: Trade possibility

Whoop's! too much free beer.

2. Re: Trade possibility

I'm not even going to dignify this stupid suggestion with a reply... oops I just did!

3. Re: Trade possibility

WHAT?!??!?!?? wow t-will better stay

4. Re: Trade possibility

"BlowuptheDome" wrote:
    I was just thinking about trading Troy Williamson and a 2nd round or 3rd round pick to the 49ers for their #6 pick. I just don't think Williamson will fit the WC offense because he doesn't run good routes. The 49ers have no good WR and I don't think Vernon Davis is what they are looking for. The Vikings are then guaranteed one of these players at 6-

RB Reggie Bush {USC}
    QB Matt Lienart {USC}
    QB Jay Cutler {Vanderbilt}
    OT D’Brickshaw Ferguson {Virginia}
    LB A.J Hawk {Ohio State}
    TE Vernon Davis {Maryland}
    QB Vince Young {Texas}
    DE Mario Williams {NC State}
    williamson isnt good enough to move us up to #6..though the guy is useless now with k rob resigning..having 2 deep threats that wont be used in that manner is kind of pointless, but then again t will isnt a deep threat with the way he seems to lose the ball in the air much like a blinded outfielder trying to catch a fly ball on a sunny day
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

5. Re: Trade possibility

screw those top players..we have our team in place..we use all of our picks in the draft rather than trading them off
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

6. Re: Trade possibility

Troy williamson is better than any WR in this year's draft, why would we trade him and take a huge cap hit?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

7. Re: Trade possibility

I wouldnt mind taking a big TE in the first round, Im a little bias but maybe hoping that Pope drops that far would really bolster our offense, especially with the speed we have at WR. A receiving threat like that at TE would keep Defenses honest.

Blog Entries

Re: Trade possibility

"80_was_the_man" wrote:
    I wouldnt mind taking a big TE in the first round, Im a little bias but maybe hoping that Pope drops that far would really bolster our offense, especially with the speed we have at WR. A receiving threat like that at TE would keep Defenses honest.
    Wiggins and Kliensasser will do more than enough at TE for us. if you forgot Wiggins was our most reliable reciever last year. We really REALLY don't need a new TE. Wiggins is 31 and Jimmy's only like 29 or 30. There's no need for a TE, especially in the first round. we should spend our 1 round pick on something we really need, instead of another TE who will probably not play that much.

9. Re: Trade possibility

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "BlowuptheDome" wrote:
    I was just thinking about trading Troy Williamson and a 2nd round or 3rd round pick to the 49ers for their #6 pick. I just don't think Williamson will fit the WC offense because he doesn't run good routes. The 49ers have no good WR and I don't think Vernon Davis is what they are looking for. The Vikings are then guaranteed one of these players at 6-

RB Reggie Bush {USC}
    QB Matt Lienart {USC}
    QB Jay Cutler {Vanderbilt}
    OT D’Brickshaw Ferguson {Virginia}
    LB A.J Hawk {Ohio State}
    TE Vernon Davis {Maryland}
    QB Vince Young {Texas}
    DE Mario Williams {NC State}
    WTF are you talking about the WCO is best suited for guys like Williamson who can run slants and short routes, get the ball in their hands and make plays with the run after catch.

As far as your trade it is not even realistic because it would cost way more than that to move up that far.

I think we need to resign Burly, and let him do most of the slants and posts, have Koren going on deep routes and having Troy do bombs down the sidelines mixed in with a few short drops to him and letting him run like the gazzelle he is. Boy, are WR crop has great potential.

10. Re: Trade possibility

We need Burleson as well but our new passing game is more ball control and short to medium passes with less emphasis on bomb as compared to the past. Burleson reminds me of John Taylor for some reason and he should flourish in the WCO as well.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast