Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Who wins the NFC North!

What will be alright is if you visit this site
    when your team looses as well as wins then
    you may gain some credability.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Who wins the NFC North!

First of all Joey already is a bust!! He hasn't done anything that has been impressive! Second of all, there is no way the Lions will win the division. They are just too young. However, if they keep all this talent they are getting being in the top five of the draft every year, they will be a team to contend with in the next few years!! Heck, maybe they'll even win their first playoff game in God knows how long!! This year, not gonna happen for the Lions, there is a better chance of Barry Sanders coming back to play than the Lions winning the Norris division!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Who wins the NFC North!

"purplehorn" wrote:
    What will be alright is if you visit this site
    when your team looses as well as wins then
    you may gain some credability.

I just found out about this site recently and joined, but I will be in here to discuss both Queens/Lions games this year win or lose.

As far as credability goes, unless you are a pro football analyst then what makes you any more credible than the next guy? I am just here to talk with other fans in the divison about football. :salute:

Who wins the NFC North!

At least you'll be in here win or lose!! THere are a lot of people that aren't like that! If you're anything like los angelis, then you'll be alright!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Who wins the NFC North!

hahaha... Los is gonna have the biggest cheesehead ever... we pump him up all the time... Hey los? you're a geek! haha jk just wanted to make sure we keep ya grounded!

Who wins the NFC North!

Well I'm just saying that because he doesn't talk a lot of trash and he is pretty respectable on OUR site!! I just appreciate that out of a Slacker fan!!

Who wins the NFC North!

"beavereater7" wrote:
    Not sure if I made my pick clear, but I'm gonna say the Vikings start off strong and choke down the line & the Lions do the opposite and win the division.....

:cheers:
    [size=7px][/size]

This kinda of jibber is what I'm talking about. ukeright:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Who wins the NFC North!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Well I'm just saying that because he doesn't talk a lot of trash and he is pretty respectable on OUR site!! I just appreciate that out of a Slacker fan!!
    I know VKG! I like him a lot too! I just love giving him crap!

Who wins the NFC North!

beavereater - Your name and your team tell us what kind of class you have. You are talking about the kittens like they were some powerhouse last year. They would not have made the playoffs even wthout any injuries. The Kittens may have improved but it is on paper. I am not sold on Jones being a great back and Harrington is far from the player that Detroit thought he was.
    Defensively, You have no pass rush, your corners are overrated and that is trouble. Like the Vikes a few years ago when you can't get pressure on the QB you are going to get burned. Bly, by the way, won't have a good year this year. He will get burned by receivers from MINN, and GB.
    So keep your team and your attitude. The kittens are a year or two away from you being able to brag about anyhting.

Who wins the NFC North!

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    hahaha... Los is gonna have the biggest cheesehead ever... we pump him up all the time... Hey los? you're a geek! haha jk just wanted to make sure we keep ya grounded!
    Thanks, TTVF! That must be why I feel so comfortable here!

:wink:
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.