Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Re: T.O. is not the best WR...who is?

I gurantee Moss is prob the neumber one screen pass Wr in the league. Its not his speed that makes him so dangerous, lots of gius have game breaking speed. Its his acceleration, he hits top speed so fast. Plus he is great on the slant as long as the ball is in front where he can keep moving. Hes got to have one of the greatest pairs of hands in nfl history.....behind Carter of course.

2. Re: T.O. is not the best WR...who is?

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "jackyl" wrote:
    :lol: How's the CFL season up there so far this year?
    Well, I've kinda lost interest lately since my team is 3 and 9 and sitting in last place.

But watch out - we've got a punter that's a free agent at the end of the year, and he's gonna get a TON of interest in the NFL. So far, he's got a 52 yard average, and he regularly hits 60-70 yarders. I'm pulling for the Vikings to sign him!
    I think our rookie punter is doing just fine canadian, he is playing the best on our team right now.

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

3. Re: T.O. is not the best WR...who is?

Here is an article on T.O. vs Moss, to help add to the table.

Fair Catch: You make the call — Randy or T.O.?
    By Jarrett Bell, USA TODAY
    There are some things that beg for a strong stand, where the middle ground just won't cut it. Democrat or Republican? Chocolate or vanilla?

Randy Moss currently leads the NFL in yards, yards per catch, yards per game and yards at catch.
    By Ben Margot, AP

With all due apologies to Indianapolis Colts star Marvin Harrison, the argument over the best wide receivers in the NFL usually comes down to two:

Randy Moss or Terrell Owens?
    Read on:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2005-09-21-fair-catch_x.htm

SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

4. Re: T.O. is not the best WR...who is?

I think all of us Vikings fans should know that moss is the best reciever in the game RIGHT NOW! TO is not as big of a threat. Harrison has manning!, holt just isnt, chad doesnt back his talk good enough, ward is pretty good, walker has favre, andre johnson would be good if he had a qb, and burleson is still emerging, so without a doubt this has to be MOSS!
    Don t Give up yet, we still have a chance, just a few holes!!

5. Re: T.O. is not the best WR...who is?

Ok this proves Dr Z is as dumb as they come.

7. Randy Moss, Raiders
    Dr. Z: He'll wave his arm, and if the QB can find him, it could be six points from anywhere on the field. Why don't they throw more to him? Because his pattern running is so erratic that he could break one off at any time and cause a pick. A major concern is his mood that particular day.
    Moss is 7th and Muhammad is 2nd. He needs to lay off the pipe!

Read:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/09/22/gallery.topreceivers/content.1.html

SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

vikingTurf Guest

Re: T.O. is not the best WR...who is?

"ShanePurpleBlood" wrote:
    Ok this proves Dr Z is as dumb as they come.

7. Randy Moss, Raiders
    Dr. Z: He'll wave his arm, and if the QB can find him, it could be six points from anywhere on the field. Why don't they throw more to him? Because his pattern running is so erratic that he could break one off at any time and cause a pick. A major concern is his mood that particular day.
    Moss is 7th and Muhammad is 2nd. He needs to lay off the pipe!

Read:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/09/22/gallery.topreceivers/content.1.html
    Dumbest rankings i have seen so far

It figures that Michael "The Pushoff Queen" Irvin and Sterling "Can't Even Carry His Brother's Jockstrap" Sharpe would pick T-HO...Irvin's head is so far up T-HO's arse that if T-HO broke off one of his routes, Irvin's neck would snap...and Sterling is nothing but a little FudgePacker beeyatch.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

most of those players shouldnt even be on that list. the only other people you could vote for are Randy or Marvin Harrison. Johnson is close to be considered in that list, but not yet. mabye in a few weeks.
    We're bringing purple back.

9. Re: T.O. is not the best WR...who is?

Alright...I'm going to make a crazy pick...but I'm going with Chad Johnson. The question was, Who is the best receiver in the game NOW. Chad Johnson right now is doing crazy things for his team, and putting up hell for numbers. Right now, TO would be in second. Moss is a 3rd in this case, because he's not doing totally as great as he usually is. Maybe ESPN should start a discussion that Minnesota's QB's made Moss? JP, JP. However, I do think that Moss is the best reciever overall, but just not right now.

"gregair13" wrote:
    most of those players shouldnt even be on that list. the only other people you could vote for are Randy or Marvin Harrison. Johnson is close to be considered in that list, but not yet. mabye in a few weeks.
    Agreed. Holt can be in the conversationa as well as TO but Moss and Harrison are head and shoulders above everyone. I had always heard about how well Harrison ran routes and after watching at least 6 Colts games last year, I have to say that this guy is flawless. I think Moss has the edge because of natural ability but after him, Harrison is clearly #2. The gap between harrison and whoever you put at 3 is lot wider than Moss anb Harrison

[color=red]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567