Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why Does Everyone Disable Their IM ?

It's not like you're going to get bombarded with spam IM's. About 3/4 of the people here disable IM.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Re: Why Does Everyone Disable Their IM ?

Yeah. If you minus it off it doesn't keep popping up after it refreshes either (that is the main reason people disable it)

I allow pop-ups from this site and the only thing that pops-up is the IM box. Once it Pops-up it just sits in the background unless someone tries to IM me. It's really not that much of a hassle, but it's nice if someone decide's to IM me..., which has happened a few times. It's been kind'a fun.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

I never had the IM box enable so I just leave it off. Also I just switched to the new verson of the site like 3 days ago because it made me. :sad:
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

i had no clue that we even had ims or did i know that mine was disabled LoL
    b07c3df44d1c1ef4f2f2dc468267cdf3

Del Rio Guest

If your sole reason for not having it is because it pops up everytime the page refreshes then just minimize it and leave it open.

i know why dont many people have it up. if you dont like it mini it and ur set, its not like a big pain in the butt and its really cool.

It makes my comp a little slower.. Thats why I don't use it.. And when I do have it on no one sends a message so theres no point in me having it on

9. Re: Why Does Everyone Disable Their IM ?

Sorry. Mine is on now
    SKOL VIKINGS

I dont use mine now cause yesterday I got internet on my Mac which is alot faster but it makes that window pop up every time I click to read a new message.