Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Vikes @ atlanta...

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    I tell you what im so tempted to bye some 35 yard line, lower deck 5 row 345 dollar tickets...this is like the superbowl for me..dont get to see the vikes this close to florida that often.....u think it would be worth it, i could work and afford em...just dont kno what do you guys think or what the 177 dollar ones be perfect
    I just spent $160 for 4 Nationals tickets on Row 1 right next to the dugout down the first base line...alot considering that I can usually get tickets about 20 rows up from there from my firm for FREE...but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to sit on the first row...and it will be just after my birthday, so I totally justified the expense. It is all up to you how much you are willing to spend...no one can really tell you what it is worth, because you have to do the work to earn the money. Look at those Philly fans that took out second mortgages on their houses to get tickets to last year's Super Bowl...I think that was CRAZY, but it was worth it to them...even though they lost, I guess. But now they have to pay for their good times. Hey, you only live once...you can always work more to pay for what you want...just as long as you don't do it all the time, you will be OK down the road. I say GO FOR IT, though!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

2. Re: Vikes @ atlanta...

I just bought off of ebay. It was quick, cheap and easy.

3. Re: Vikes @ atlanta...

awesome advice man imma really consider it!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

4. Re: Vikes @ atlanta...

Hey Williamson the guy that said he was going is me. I dont have have tickets yet but soon. I live 45 min from GA dome so anytime Vikes arehere were here me and my father go, youll love it. In 03 there were more vikings fans than falcons fans it looked like. Big chunks of the stadium were purple.

Falcons - Vikings has been considered a sideshow game in the past cause you had probably the 2 biggest playmakers in Vick and Moss playing. It will be a little different this year.

5. Re: Vikes @ atlanta...

"cajunvike" wrote:
    ya cajun you should go that'd be awesome, anyone else going? imma order my 2 tickets in like 3-4 weeks when i get my pay checks ....I remeber someone else on here was goin to it...cant remeber who tho
    We will see...I have already committed to the Bears game at Soldier Field, the Packer game at the Dome, the Bengals game in Cincinnati and the Ravens game in Baltimore. The other games that I am considering are the Falcons game, the Panthers game and the Giants game. It all depends what I can sneak past the wife...but if I do show up, I will be driving my camper, so we can tailgate in style.
    Yo Cajun, I'm really wanting to go to that game at Cincy. I've never been to a Vikings and I don't know when I'll get the chance to go again. Me nor my dad really know where to get ahold of some good tickets for it. Do you think you could help me out if you find some good ones? I need help bad lol, I want to go to that game soooooooo bad and not be up in the nose bleeds. Please make this game a time for me to remember. :cry: :lol:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    ya cajun you should go that'd be awesome, anyone else going? imma order my 2 tickets in like 3-4 weeks when i get my pay checks ....I remeber someone else on here was goin to it...cant remeber who tho
    We will see...I have already committed to the Bears game at Soldier Field, the Packer game at the Dome, the Bengals game in Cincinnati and the Ravens game in Baltimore. The other games that I am considering are the Falcons game, the Panthers game and the Giants game. It all depends what I can sneak past the wife...but if I do show up, I will be driving my camper, so we can tailgate in style.
    Yo Cajun, I'm really wanting to go to that game at Cincy. I've never been to a Vikings and I don't know when I'll get the chance to go again. Me nor my dad really know where to get ahold of some good tickets for it. Do you think you could help me out if you find some good ones? I need help bad lol, I want to go to that game soooooooo bad and not be up in the nose bleeds. Please make this game a time for me to remember. :cry: :lol:
    Single game tickets are not on sale yet. You have to keep checking the website. I am going and will let you guys/gals know when they go on sale. I will try to get my limit and sell them the other members at face value. (double for Bengal's fans)

7. Re: Vikes @ atlanta...

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Single game tickets are not on sale yet. You have to keep checking the website. I am going and will let you guys/gals know when they go on sale. I will try to get my limit and sell them the other members at face value. (double for Bengal's fans)
    Alright man, shew I hope I can get some good ticks.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Ultra is the MAN to talk to...he is supposed to make all the arrangements regarding tickets, so PM him and tell him what you want...he will be the one making the ticket arrangements. :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

9. Re: Vikes @ atlanta...

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Dude, I just really payed attention to what you said, DOES THAT MEAN WE'LL HAVE A PURPLE PRIDE SECTION?? Or can you only get a few?

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Dude, I just really payed attention to what you said, DOES THAT MEAN WE'LL HAVE A PURPLE PRIDE SECTION?? Or can you only get a few?
    That would be cool to have a section of us PP.O'ers there. I think the limit may be 8. And, they sold out last year so there is no guarantee on anything. I will let you know as time nears.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast