Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Darren Sharper...

    I just visited Sharper's website...
    There's a message on it stating that he will miss mini camp, but not b/c of injury or rehab. Any Viking Lovers know why?
    Thanks!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

  2. #2

    Re: Darren Sharper...

    link?

























    Go vikes!!

  3. #3

    Re: Darren Sharper...

    darrensharper.com
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

  4. Re: Darren Sharper...

    I believe he's gonna be overseas for awhile working as an analyst for NFL Europe. Saw him broadcasting a game today.
    Even babies know the difference.

  5. #5

    Re: Darren Sharper...

    Cool!
    Thanks for the heads-up, Kramer!!
    I do remember when Sharper was in GB, he used to cover some high school football games (tv reporter). He also had his very own "Sharper Look" show (through GB org.), where he'd interview teammates on the most recent game, etc.
    Hopefully, after his playing days are over, the NFL will have a set for him along side Deione Sanders and Dan Marino on CBS NFL Sundays.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

  6. #6

    Re: Darren Sharper...

    "bono" wrote:
    Cool!
    Thanks for the heads-up, Kramer!!
    I do remember when Sharper was in GB, he used to cover some high school football games (tv reporter). He also had his very own "Sharper Look" show (through GB org.), where he'd interview teammates on the most recent game, etc.
    Hopefully, after his playing days are over, the NFL will have a set for him along side Deione Sanders and Dan Marino on CBS NFL Sundays.
    He could replace Deion. That guy is a self-centered jacka$$!

  7. Re: Darren Sharper...

    Darren is good, can't wait to see how him and Chavous work out...
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

  8. Re: Darren Sharper...

    it is becuse he is over in europe doing play-by-play for NFL europe

  9. #9

    Re: Darren Sharper...

    "sportsguy93" wrote:
    it is becuse he is over in europe doing play-by-play for NFL europe
    Welcome to PP.O!

    "kramer9guy" wrote:
    I believe he's gonna be overseas for awhile working as an analyst for NFL Europe. Saw him broadcasting a game today.

Similar Threads

  1. Darren Sharper out of Minny?
    By mnjamie in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 03:11 PM
  2. Darren Sharper
    By magicci in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 08:19 AM
  3. Hats off to Darren Sharper
    By PurpleAndy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 05:05 AM
  4. Darren Sharper
    By ThaSuperFreak33 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 01:41 AM
  5. jamie sharper and darren sharper brothers?
    By magicci in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 09:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •