Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: update on williamson

He was, I checked when I got to my hotel this evening and got online.

It would have been more interesting asking him his take on a pro football player carrying a fake pee-pee around! :lol:

Unfortunately I didnt know about the fake pee-pee incident at the time. Now I do.

4. Re: update on williamson

Plus to the guy who said you cant teach speed....or size when i t came to Williamson vs. Williams. Do you know realize Troy is 6'2", thats fairly big, Williams is freakin TE size with TE speed. You gus say sure thing, i say its the exact opposite of a Napoleon Complex. Move him to TE and he could be the best in the league(if he is as good a blocker as they say)

2 years from now Troy could have triple the number Williams has we have no idea. But I promise you this Troy has more potential to fill Randys shoes than Mike Williams did.

5. Re: update on williamson

Im really sick of people talking about how slow Mike Williams is when there are so many sucessful 4.6s 40time WRs in the league. I would probably bet that there are more top 4.6 WRs than <4.4WRs.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

6. Re: update on williamson

I think williams would be a heck of a TE if he packed on a few more pounds in bulk.. maybe he should do that if the wide out doesn't work for him

"Euphman06" wrote:
    I think williams would be a heck of a TE if he packed on a few more pounds in bulk.. maybe he should do that if the wide out doesn't work for him

He would need quite a few pounds.

One mini-camp down, and the useless speculation begins...give him a break, hes been to 3 practices without pads...i wouldn't freak out till u see him on the field!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Thanks for the Golf story turboe. Best post on this thread. I have to admit I wasn't a fan of the Williamson pick. It's nice to hear of another person "in the know" that agreed with the pick.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

"SKOL" wrote:
    Thanks for the Golf story turboe. Best post on this thread. I have to admit I wasn't a fan of the Williamson pick. It's nice to hear of another person "in the know" that agreed with the pick.
    Thanks for the props. Just trying to keep up the level of my posts so that someday I might deserve and have a cool Sig bestowed on me by one of the PP.O gods.

You will find I will try to work golf into anything I can.

As an aside....What a great day, I played golf with some potential customers, and hopefully will get an inquiry out of them because of it. Then when we finished and they left I went out to play a few more holes since it was such a nice day. Thats when I matched up with these guys and they convinced me to play another complete 18 holes with them, We had a good time.

Is this a great country or what? I love my job!!!!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast