Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Vikings Draft Talk 2018

Here is some good reading material (and discussion) for you guys:

[OC] Danchat's Draft Board 2018

That above link is a draft board as well as some position rankings such as OL:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5TaYGbn.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	670

Here are some other draft-related pieces, as well. Enjoy!

[OC] With The 30th Pick

[OC] Danchat's 2018 Mock Draft 2.0

Some more OC/videos:

Top 15 Draft Options for the Vikings

Vikings FULL Mock Draft

For FUN, in case you guys are into mock drafts/NFL Draft simulators:

NFL Draft Simulator

SKOL VIKES!!!

I hope Rick figures out a way we can get Hernandez with our first pick. If that could happen I would be a happy camper.

WWBGD

3. My laptop is about to die, so I don't have time to share each individual link, but here is some more draft talk:

http://www.purplepainforums.com/board/8/draft-talk

There are mock drafts, player rankings, etc.

I think we may be trading up today to get what we need on the OL.

WWBGD

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    I think we may be trading up today to get what we need on the OL.
    I think that seems very possible.

It is clear that Zimmer likes to keep his CB coffers full of talent and options and it has worked for him plenty up to this point. I really have no qualms with the first rounder, but we do need to find some OL help for sure.

Hernandez is still available and I hope we can get him.

WWBGD

7. Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    I hope Rick figures out a way we can get Hernandez with our first pick. If that could happen I would be a happy camper.
    Had that chance and blew it. This has been a shitty draft for this team. They will learn very quickly that they made a huge mistake by not taking a guy like Hernandez in the 1st, and instead going with Mike Hughes. Not to mention that we just got a basic “project” in O’Neil in the 2nd round. This has been Spielman’s weakest draft as a Viking thus far. His wanting to get 10 picks is great and all, but what good is 10 picks if you are getting your 5th and 6th options on every pick? I’d rather have 3 really good picks, than 10 average picks. For a team that just got blown away in the NFC Championship game, they sure dropped the ball in this draft.

8. Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Hernandez is still available and I hope we can get him.
    Was available. They dropped the ball in this draft. They will still have question marks on the OL even if they used the rest of their picks on OL. All the top guys are long gone, and instead of getting a guy like Hernandez, they waste a 1st round pick on Hughes.

I am not happy they didn't move up in round 2 We don't really need 10 rookies this year. Its not a rebuilding year for us. We just need to plug a couple of holes. Maybe ONeill is better than we know. Hope so. Seems to me we could have traded with the Browns for pick 33 since they had pick 35 as well. Oh well......

WWBGD

10. They must know something we don't know. I thought there were opportunities to do more than we did. I think we could have gotten a couple of guys that would help right away. I am hoping they have a plan that will shock the world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast