Sheldon Richardson

Another big time pickup in FA for this year. Nothing like signing another pro-bowl player.

WWBGD

If he can keep his shit together, this is a great signing for us. He is a legit starting DT that can play at an elite level at times.

Some are blowing this up as getting an All-Pro (which he isn't, Suh is a MUCH better player) but it fills a need with a noticeable UPGRADE. Can't argue with that.

3. A good signing. This cat can play. I think he will fit into what we do.

4. Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    If he can keep his shit together, this is a great signing for us. He is a legit starting DT that can play at an elite level at times.

Some are blowing this up as getting an All-Pro (which he isn't, Suh is a MUCH better player) but it fills a need with a noticeable UPGRADE. Can't argue with that.
    Suh is better but I wouldn't say much better and I think we got a steal. Suh is still looking for about 18 to 20 million a year, we got Richardson for 8 plus incentives. I will take Richardson and get another player in FA as opposed to just Suh.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

If he can keep his ego in check, he will fair well for the Vikings. Skol!

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

I think when you are playing with guys like Griffen, Hunter, Joseph, Kendricks, Barr, basically the best D in the NFL that will keep your ego in check.

WWBGD

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    I think when you are playing with guys like Griffen, Hunter, Joseph, Kendricks, Barr, basically the best D in the NFL that will keep your ego in check.
    I hope so RK.

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!