Thread: John DeFilippo

John DeFilippo

If you can't beat um then join um I guess. All the pundits seem to think this is a good move for the Vikings.

WWBGD

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    If you can't beat um then join um I guess. All the pundits seem to think this is a good move for the Vikings.
    I actually really like this hire. He is aggressive and creative and I think he will get a ton out of whoever the QB is with this crop of WR.

I think we are going to be quite all right on offense next year and will have a few more wrinkles than we have had thus far.

It will be interesting to see who he supports for QB next year. If Bradford is healthy he may have a bit of a raport with DeFilippo

WWBGD

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    It will be interesting to see who he supports for QB next year. If Bradford is healthy he may have a bit of a raport with DeFilippo
    I think if Bradford is healthy, he could put up 4500 yards in this offense ... he is a really solid arm with quick, good vision that has NEVER been protected by a good offensive line. He had a decent line in Philly that couldn't protect shit because Chip Kelly does not care about protecting QBs.

That said, his health is so spotty. I have not felt like they ever figured out the knee ... just weird reports of weird pain and random procedures. I don't trust him.

The knee I don't trust is Bridgewaters. He blew it out without being touched. Basically we have to trust that the training staff knows what it is doing. Also Bridgewater has never had the stats that measure up to Keenum or Bradford.

WWBGD

6. Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    The knee I don't trust is Bridgewaters. He blew it out without being touched. Basically we have to trust that the training staff knows what it is doing. Also Bridgewater has never had the stats that measure up to Keenum or Bradford.
    In my opinion the safest bet we have is Keenum. The most potential is Bradford, but of course he is injury prone. Bridgewater is the worst of the bunch but is also the youngest, and also has injury concerns.
    Skol !!!

Yeah as if Keenum goes wonder if John DeFilippo will later regret it. Keep him!
    Ready for October Here!