Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We suck

1. We suck

Let's face it, Saints would have given Philly a game. We fluked into it. Brees would have taken them apart.

2. Agreed, I think Payton would've at least made some half-time adjustments or motivated the team to make it a game. Zimmer failed.

Wow ... welcome to board ... and fuck off.

Huge disappointment, I was expecting the worst and got it. Dome team suffers on the road out doors in the playoffs........SHOCKING.

Our vaunted defenses was ripped apart. They really surprised me. I thought they’d be the foundation to launch a win. I’d much rather lose like this than another missed FG or turnover at the end of a close game.

O line struggled the whole game and Case didn’t seem to want to scramble away, or he just couldn’t.
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em

The way I look at it, this team over-achieved and probably shouldn't even have gotten that far. I had us at 8-8 before the season, so we did way better than that. Yes, it's disappointing and it sucks, but we have to be realistic. There's a reason dome teams are now 0-13 in these games.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

6. My- my, aren't we having a bad day! My support of this team goes back to the Tarkenton days pal. Chill out!

Oh no, you only support the team when they are losing ... clearly ... Can't ever join and make a post ... they lose and blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by Suick View Post
    Huge disappointment, I was expecting the worst and got it. Dome team suffers on the road out doors in the playoffs........SHOCKING.

Our vaunted defenses was ripped apart. They really surprised me. I thought they’d be the foundation to launch a win. I’d much rather lose like this than another missed FG or turnover at the end of a close game.

O line struggled the whole game and Case didn’t seem to want to scramble away, or he just couldn’t.
    We got mauled up front ... which I knew could happen to our offense, but I was shocked at our complete inability to get to Foles. That Eagles line is legit and extremely well coached and drawn up.

I feel pretty good about the year overall, especially if we continue to add to the O-line in the offseason, but that was a tough one to watch yesterday. Severly outcoached. I thought we might lose, 50/50 or whatever, but never would have predicted that mauling.

Yesterday was just a continuation of the second half of the saints game along with some huge gaffs on defense.
    Terrance Neumann has to go.
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em

10. I was surprised by the beat down. I noticed a couple of things. Our O'Line really played poorly I am wondering if it was do to changing things around the last two games to get "our best linemen on the field". When we had success this year Kenum was moved around a lot by design and used his legs and the ability to throw on the run with regular success. The last couple of games he seemed relegated to pass from the pocket. We should have used more roll outs to keep them guessing. Our defense didn't show up at all. I was shocked by all the big plays they made on our D. We couldn't stop the pass or the run or get off the field on third down. I just don't get it. Looks like we still need to fix the O'Line and we still need a real QB. I'm a little surprised we didn't try to shake things up by changing QBs to try to get a spark. It worked for Alabama would have been worth a shot. Kenum looked confused to me. It didn't help the Foles was unconcious and anything he threw up was good. I did not expect them to spank us and make us write bad checks.
    Last edited by thorshammer; 01-22-2018 at 03:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast