Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Now I know what the meaning of the word "stunned" means. I was literally stunned. Couldn't talk, move, or process information. I was looking for a flag, a ref blowing it dead, or something. All I saw was Viking euphoria. Finally, divine intervention smiled upon us. We are the charmed team. Philly is going down next weekend. Vikings will not fold up like Falcons did.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

2. Curse is broken? I dont think so. IMO we are no-where near to have this curse broken. The curse is broken when this franchise wins a SB. Until then, the curse remains. We're going into the championship game, we've been there before, and we haven't made the hump to the SB since god knows how long.

Sorry to be a debbie-downer, but I'm just being real and taking the purple shades off. Viking fans are acting like we've won a 3-peat of Superbowls, when we havent proved anything yet. We got to stay hungry! Lastly, I still believe we are cursed, its just a matter of time before we mess things up again

WOW! Just wow. My best moment in my 29 years as a fan of this frachise.

I was done. Sitting on the floor. Despondent. So painful to watch it in this way. Once the ball went in the air and it looked like Diggs would catch it, I knew we would likely get a shot at a field goal, so I rose up pretty happy already ... but when he put his hand down and stayed in bounds ... I lost my voice, circled the house ... was just so ... for lack of a better word ... high.

It is a huge moment for this franchise. We will be loose as shit in Philly and I think we will host a Super Bowl. I don't know if we can beat the Pats, but it is going to be fun as hell this week ... and I think in three weeks.

SKOL!

VERY neverous about Keenum Sunday. Heís has had a charmed season so far. That INT was uncalled for and nearly cost us the game. Same for Forbath, very shaky IMO.

Case throws some real floaters which seem to find the receivers most of the time, but they look so ripe for the picking.

Iím nauseous and itís only Tuesday. If we win Sunday, Iíll have to get a Valium drip before the super bowl to keep from shitting my pants

SKOL

PS: If the videos, etc are true about Sean Payton, heís the biggest asshole in the NFL
    Last edited by Suick; 01-16-2018 at 11:34 PM.
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em

Quote Originally Posted by Suick View Post
    VERY neverous about Keenum Sunday. Heís has had a charmed season so far. That INT was uncalled for and nearly cost us the game. Same for Forbath, very shaky IMO.

Case throws some real floaters which seem to find the receivers most of the time, but they look so ripe for the picking.

Iím nauseous and itís only Tuesday. If we win Sunday, Iíll have to get a Valium drip before the super bowl to keep from shitting my pants

SKOL

PS: If the videos, etc are true about Sean Payton, heís the biggest asshole in the NFL
    Maybe you'll be "back in diapers" before then!
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

Payton taunting with SKOL clap is true. And if he's not the biggest asshole in the league, he's in the top 5. I seriously dislike the man and I'm glad we pulled out the miracle. Without Brees, he's just another coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Suick View Post

SKOL

I think the pick was a horrible pass ... no doubt. But I see alot of his stuff referred to as floaters and bad passes that aren't. The pass to Theilen late in the game was a VERY good pass AFTER a holding flag had already come out, but I have heard people say he just heaved it up. The pass across the field to Diggs at the 4 and Aikman compared it to the Favre pass from 2009? Seriously? Diggs was the only guy that would get that barring a MONSTER defensively play.

I am so tired of watching people get sacked or throw the ball away instead of making plays and trusting your playmakers, I love the way Keenum plays. The throw to Diggs was fantastic and right where it needed to be at the end. With the fact that he is willing to take risks (ones that are minimized with this group of hands) and make big plays ... it means we are going to get a stupid one like that sometimes.

I trust him at this point. I trust our coordinators. And I certainly trust our defense if we aren't getting picks at the 30 and punt blocks at midfield.

Gonna beat them Eagles.

Skol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sajid2884 View Post
    Curse is broken? I dont think so. IMO we are no-where near to have this curse broken. The curse is broken when this franchise wins a SB. Until then, the curse remains. We're going into the championship game, we've been there before, and we haven't made the hump to the SB since god knows how long.

Sorry to be a debbie-downer, but I'm just being real and taking the purple shades off. Viking fans are acting like we've won a 3-peat of Superbowls, when we havent proved anything yet. We got to stay hungry! Lastly, I still believe we are cursed, its just a matter of time before we mess things up again
    Well that all depends on how you look at a curse. My perspective is that if you don't break the curse you can't win. You first have to break the curse in order to reap the reward.

WWBGD

Incredible win in their first playoff game of the year! That said... The team MUST get back to work because they still have to win two more games before they can celebrate.

It was a fantastic play! An improbable win! A Minnesota Miracle for sure! Let's not waste this opportunity by laying an egg in Philadelphia. Let's Bring It Home and close the deal with one more win at US Bank Stadium in February!

10. And the curse is back......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast