Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    SKOL!

    I haven't been here in a while but I just wanted to stop by and see how you all were doing. We've all been kicked in the crotch by this team and the pain lingers. Mike Zimmer lead vikings are not those teams. I've never seen a Viking coach who is able to analyze the offense and adjust accordingly with the execution of Zim. At the very best we'd have to wait until halftime for even the semblance of a strategy change in the past. Not any more. Zim shifts gears and shuts offenses down. Frazier's cover nobody defense 85% of the game and then blown coverage the other 15% was embarrassing. I have to say I miss Antoine laying the wood on people though.

    If we were playing in New Orleans I'd be worried but they're coming to our house, with our noise and our defense. We're not losing this game. Drew and company will score and more than once but if our offense doesn't come out flat it's over. I think the worst thing that could happen is the taints draw first blood and we go three and out or look flat. That would not bode well for the rest of the game. I would come out swinging with a no huddle and burn their blitz strategy with some screens. Hit them in the mouth early to set the tone and wear them down. Run it down their throat and then our wide outs will be primed for big plays.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    14,280
    Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    Fuck the Saints.
    That about sums it up for me.
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

  3. Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    SKOL!

    I haven't been here in a while but I just wanted to stop by and see how you all were doing. We've all been kicked in the crotch by this team and the pain lingers. Mike Zimmer lead vikings are not those teams. I've never seen a Viking coach who is able to analyze the offense and adjust accordingly with the execution of Zim. At the very best we'd have to wait until halftime for even the semblance of a strategy change in the past. Not any more. Zim shifts gears and shuts offenses down. Frazier's cover nobody defense 85% of the game and then blown coverage the other 15% was embarrassing. I have to say I miss Antoine laying the wood on people though.

    If we were playing in New Orleans I'd be worried but they're coming to our house, with our noise and our defense. We're not losing this game. Drew and company will score and more than once but if our offense doesn't come out flat it's over. I think the worst thing that could happen is the taints draw first blood and we go three and out or look flat. That would not bode well for the rest of the game. I would come out swinging with a no huddle and burn their blitz strategy with some screens. Hit them in the mouth early to set the tone and wear them down. Run it down their throat and then our wide outs will be primed for big plays.
    Don't jinx us.
    Skol !!!

  4. I see a close game.
    Vikings 28 Saints 9.

  5. Last edited by x-ray jeff; 01-14-2018 at 04:39 PM.

  6. Long suffering Since 1970...this is a good year.

  7. :
    Quote Originally Posted by x-ray jeff View Post
    Long suffering Since 1970...this is a good year.
    : Instead of a new record breaking way to screw it up, WE WON!!

  8. Who dat? Suck my balls
    El underdog.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •