panthers or saints?

Who would you rather face in our first game the Panthers or the Saints? I think I would rather face to Panthers. We could have won our game with them a few weeks back. If not for a couple of face mask penalties and letting Newton get a big run we would have won IMO. I would rather face them than the running backs for the Saints. We can beat either of them but the Panthers might be easier.

WWBGD

2. I agree. The Panthers would be easier to beat. The Vikings beat themselves in Carolina for the most part. Won't happen in Mpls.. I don't fear the Saints either. I wouldn't mind a little payback for that 2009 NFC championship game in their house. The Vikings match up well with any team left in the playoffs. They just need good health , and O- Line play, and they will likely beat any of them, including New England, or Steelers.

Not sure, but Id like to exact some revenge on the Saints for the cheap shoting, referee ass phucking we got in the last NFC championship game we played against them.
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em

4. The Saints taught everyone the way to beat a crafty old veteran QB is to knock the crap out of him. They did it to Warner and then Favre in 2009. It's Brees' turn!

Well Saints beat that cocky Cam and a nearly 39-year old QB is like fine wine.
    Ready for October Here!

I would've wanted to play the Rams or Panthers over the Saints but here we are. Oh well, the playoffs aren't the time to run from anyone I suppose!
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Quote Originally Posted by Suick View Post
    Not sure, but Id like to exact some revenge on the Saints for the cheap shoting, referee ass phucking we got in the last NFC championship game we played against them.
    Exactly!!!! That was the worst called playoff game in history and the Saints cheapshotted us all night. I'm glad we got Saints and I hope we beat the crap out of them. Gonna be a long week waiting on this one.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant