HEY! WE WON THE NFC NORTH AND EARNED FIRST ROUND BYE!!!!!

Damn! Where's the excitement? We have one hell of a chance to progress right to a home Super Bowl! Why isn't this board lit up? Philly ain't gonna win with Foles- doubt they win their first round. And we've whupped the Saints and the Rams and the Falcons. Shoulda beat Panthers. We will be favored at home against all those teams. Our defense is championship caliber. 16ppg? In today's NFL? That's strong. Zim has this team focused and ready to play. No excuses. We are still under the radar and that's fine. Barring an epic collapse, we are the best team in the NFC. And we can beat anyone. Yep, I'm scared to get this close and not get it. But it hasn't look this good since '69. SKOL brothers!!!!
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

Quote Originally Posted by purplehelmut View Post
    Damn! Where's the excitement? We have one hell of a chance to progress right to a home Super Bowl! Why isn't this board lit up? Philly ain't gonna win with Foles- doubt they win their first round. And we've whupped the Saints and the Rams and the Falcons. Shoulda beat Panthers. We will be favored at home against all those teams. Our defense is championship caliber. 16ppg? In today's NFL? That's strong. Zim has this team focused and ready to play. No excuses. We are still under the radar and that's fine. Barring an epic collapse, we are the best team in the NFC. And we can beat anyone. Yep, I'm scared to get this close and not get it. But it hasn't look this good since '69. SKOL brothers!!!!
    The excitment is on phone screens ad twitter ... not PP.O unfortunately.

I would kill to see this place liven up!

I am super excited and truly think this is as good a chance as we have had since 2009, particularly since we easily handled three of the teams in the field. These teams cannot score on us.

I must admit, I think I would rather go TO Philly and play than face these guys, there is no way the Eagles put up more than 10 points on us.

3. I'm definitely excited too, as this type of season only comes around about once every decade or so ('98, '09, '17).

But, I am cautiously optimistic because I am just waiting for the inevitable epic collapse. Hope I'm wrong but I'm kinda conditioned for it by now.

I'm still all in though!! SKOL TO THE BOWL!!!
    Skol !!!

4. It's always in the back of any long term Vikings fans mind, Forbath missing the last second field goal in the superbowl! I've seen this 6 times before. Although I have stuck with them through it all, I can't get excited until the last second of the superbowl ticks off with the Vikings in the lead. The Vikings have taught me that eggs aren't chickens. I still see eggs. I am hopeful, but not excited.

We are on to the Playoffs but we aren't done yet. I want to win the Super Bowl and I think we will this year. Skol brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

we have been a cursed franchise for decades.. Zim breaks curses!
    This is the first year that I don't have that sinking feeling before a game.
    Zim has them prepared, the pressure of playoff games is an advantage for us now!
    In Zim I Trust

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall