Blair Walsh my hero

Watching Walsh miss the field goal and blowing the Sea Hawks season was like a cherry on top of the day. I couldn't help but laugh.

WWBGD

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Watching Walsh miss the field goal and blowing the Sea Hawks season was like a cherry on top of the day. I couldn't help but laugh.
    Weren't the Hawks out anyways because the Falcons won?

Yeah but they didn't know that at the time because the Sea Hawks decided not to show any info about other games during theirs. So when Walsh got up to kick for all he knew it would put them into the playoffs.

WWBGD

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Yeah but they didn't know that at the time because the Sea Hawks decided not to show any info about other games during theirs. So when Walsh got up to kick for all he knew it would put them into the playoffs.
    All kickers are head cases. Can't trust any of them. I am thrilled that the Chickens are staying at home in the playoffs though. Also thrilled that we pretty much manhandled two of the three possible teams we will be facing.
    Last edited by midgensa; 01-02-2018 at 01:46 PM.

I wonder if he knew or not. He's definitely a head case. Great at times but can blow it when the pressure is on. OTOH, Forbath does not engender a whole lot of confidence. An adventure in every kick, especially PATs.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    Weren't the Hawks out anyways because the Falcons won?
    Yes they were and thank god we don't have to see them in the Playoffs. Walsh did us a solid.

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!