Thread: Packers give up

Packers give up

Rodgers is going home and the Packers have given up on their season. I think our game this week just got easier. If Rodgers doesn't want to play why should any one else on their team want to bust their chops? I guess the Packers are just our bitch now.

WWBGD

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Rodgers is going home and the Packers have given up on their season. I think our game this week just got easier. If Rodgers doesn't want to play why should any one else on their team want to bust their chops? I guess the Packers are just our bitch now.
    I could not be happier with the way things have gone for the Packers. Truth is, we were going to win the division even if he was healthy, but now they can live in a fantasy land where they think that is not the case. Will lead to them not making the moves they need in the offseason.

Rodgers is declining, it is noticeable. They have no built around him enough because they have been so blessed with an all time great. Everyone will be drumming for them again going into next season with Rodgers "healthy" and Nelson healthy and whatever other moves that they make being lauded much more than they should, but we will be the better team AGAIN.

I really feel good about this team going forward next season, with Keenum or even Bridgewater under center and Cook back.

I think Zimmer is the long-term culture guy we have been looking for and the Thielan, Diggs, Cook, McKinnon situation gives us plenty of weapons to back up a only getting better defense.

The Packers will get the pub next preseason, but the result will be the same. The Vikes are rising.

Still gotta go take care of business. The Packers playing would like nothing more to beat the Vikings and inflict some pain or injury along the way.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

First shutout in 24 years and it couldn't have come against a nicer team

WWBGD

5. A sweet victory for sure. A shut out against the Packers at home is a wonderful day. This year has been great. This team has a shot to win it all. Skol.

hey all, been a long time.. what a game, wasn't our best O of the year, but even 2 points is enouf when you SHUTOUT the other team.. even sweeter is when it's the pukers.. and the most epic part.. SKOL chant in lamebough!!!

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

7. [QUOTE=digital420;1167178]hey all, been a long time.. what a game, wasn't our best O of the year, but even 2 points is enouf when you SHUTOUT the other team.. even sweeter is when it's the pukers.. and the most epic part.. SKOL chant in lamebough!!![/QUOTE]

Best Christmas present ever!

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!