1. Norseman Skol from Greece !

Hello everyone ! My name is Gio and I'm 22. I'm from Greece and I'm a med student. I've been watching football since 2011-2012. In my first year i wanted to watch every NFL game so i could see which team/fan base suits me better. To be honest i liked Vikings the most because of purple (my favorite color) and i always like of Vikings as a kid. So 2012-2013 was the year i officially started rooting for Minnesota Vikings (not a good year tho lol [5-10] but i was happy that i had found a team to root for ! Haven't been to USA yet but with my first chance i will fulfill my dream and visit the States and i really hope to visit Minneapolis for my first Vikings game. Since then I'm trying not to miss a game Vikings game despite the timezone.

This is our year !!

SKOOOL !!!

Welcome to the board SkolGR. Its a good year to be a Vikes fan. Well every year is a good year just some are better than others. LOL

WWBGD

Quote Originally Posted by SkolGR View Post
    Hello everyone ! My name is Gio and I'm 22. I'm from Greece and I'm a med student. I've been watching football since 2011-2012. In my first year i wanted to watch every NFL game so i could see which team/fan base suits me better. To be honest i liked Vikings the most because of purple (my favorite color) and i always like of Vikings as a kid. So 2012-2013 was the year i officially started rooting for Minnesota Vikings (not a good year tho lol [5-10] but i was happy that i had found a team to root for ! Haven't been to USA yet but with my first chance i will fulfill my dream and visit the States and i really hope to visit Minneapolis for my first Vikings game. Since then I'm trying not to miss a game Vikings game despite the timezone.

This is our year !!

SKOOOL !!!
    SKOL Brother. Became self aware of the Vikes around 1966.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    ....snip.......Well every year is a good year just some are better than others. LOL
    Adequately articulated old friend.

SKOL
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg