Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    I think you are mistaken. He leads in QBR (which is a stat that many voters take very seriously and hold way above QB rating). If he wins this week and the team is 11-2 and in total control of the NFC ... he will start to creep in. Particularly if it is another 2 TD/0 Int performance.

BTW ... already fifth on ESPN: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...eading-week-14

And FOURTH on CBS: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...p-leaderboard/

I would say that is already in the talks.
    He may be in the talks, but if you think he’s gonna beat out pretty boy Prince Tommy Brady, you’re mad.
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em

MVP stands for Most Valuable Player not best passer or best scrambler or best hail Mary completion rate or even Super Bowl winner. I think he is in the hunt for the honor. If he keeps on winning it would be hard to argue against him being most valuable. Just saying.....

WWBGD

Quote Originally Posted by Suick View Post
    He may be in the talks, but if you think he’s gonna beat out pretty boy Prince Tommy Brady, you’re mad.
    Who said they thought that he was going to win MVP?. Firmly in the race was stated ... and then proven with posts from sports outlets that employ/use freelance work from ACTUAL voters that he is FIRMLY IN THE RACE.

He is. And has a legit outside shot at it. Obviously, Brady and Wentz are heavy favorites right now, but if you are in the top 5 of the MVP talks then you certainly are "firmly in the race"

Let's hope Nick Foles isn't as good a backup as Case Keenum has been this last month.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12