Wow... Hard to believe.

With all of the talk during the offseason about the O-Line I was surprised to read that the Vikings have only given up 12 sacks this season.
    12 is tied for fewest in the NFL.

Excellent work!

Quote Originally Posted by purplejokr View Post
    With all of the talk during the offseason about the O-Line I was surprised to read that the Vikings have only given up 12 sacks this season.
    12 is tied for fewest in the NFL.

Excellent work!
    Absolutely excellent work. I knew when they let Alex Boone go that we had something good going. They were not keeping people for no reason.

The completely new starting O line and how well it has performed is one of the highlights of the NFL season

Definitely a bright spot this season and good work all around to the players and coaches.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    Absolutely excellent work. I knew when they let Alex Boone go that we had something good going. They were not keeping people for no reason.

The completely new starting O line and how well it has performed is one of the highlights of the NFL season
    Better players, better scheme, and better play calls have really helped. Its a team effort, and these guys have put in the effort.

Boone was overrated. I watched him get smoked too many times to consider him a good player. Doing that against the Packers put him on my Francis Sawyer "Psycho" death list.

5. Cutting Clemmings and Boone and walking away from Kalil was all addition by subtraction. They did a very good job overhauling the OL.

Now letís hope if Shurmur ends up getting a HC gig and leaves next year that they have someone that can take over and not miss a beat. It would suck to regress again.

There are always teams looking for a new head coach.

They tend to look at deep playoffs teams for those coaches.