1. According to Joe Buck.....The team not to count out is the................

I know I wasn't the only one to hear Joe give his reasons why the Packers are still dangerous. I soooooo cannot stand that clown! Hey Joe, wipe Aarons dirty Sanchez off your upper lip. The Packers are done this year........regardless of your love affair with them. uuggggggg Isn't anyone on this site have the ability to create a "Buck stops here" app that will sync SiriusXM to the TV Broadcast so we never have to listen to Buck/Aikman again?
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Buck is the worst sports broadcaster anywhere. My hatred for him started when he went off on Randy Moss when he faux mooned the Cheese heads at Lamblow. He is a total asshat.

WWBGD

3. Joe Buck is a DB .... and I don't mean defensive back ....

Quote Originally Posted by thorshammer View Post
    Joe Buck is a DB .... and I don't mean defensive back ....
    HaHa....You win!

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

If Rodgers comes back, the Packers could be dangerous, but the NFC has too many good teams this season, and it is doubtful the Packers could recover enough wins to even sniff the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    If Rodgers comes back, the Packers could be dangerous, but the NFC has too many good teams this season, and it is doubtful the Packers could recover enough wins to even sniff the playoffs.
    Yeah ... they needed to steal yesterday.

Even if they ran the table right now, they would probably be barely on the verge of getting in. The team had already shown some issues with Rodgers and running the table would not be easy with him.

I think they are done for the season. And, if they are smart, Rodgers will not see the field again.

I imagine if they win the next two games (Tampa and Cleveland) then there will be a clearer picture of their path. But if the Vikes and Lions win both of those weeks, then the Pack is done.

Ideally. They win those two games. Get to 7-6. Rush Rodgers out there for the Panthers game ... and he breaks his collar bone again. And puts the start to next season in jeopardy,.
    Last edited by midgensa; 11-27-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    Ideally. They win those two games. Get to 7-6. Rush Rodgers out there for the Panthers game ... and he breaks his collar bone again. And puts the start to next season in jeopardy,.
    I'm not asking for Rodgers to get hurt, but I would like the Packers to win some more games, although not Dec 23rd, so they don't receive as high draft picks. Finishing one or two games out of the playoffs would be fine.

The Buck/Aikman team, plus the refs, totally blew the intentional grounding play on Cousins against the Saints that cost the Skins the game. I'm thinking, "doesn't the QB have to be avoiding a sack to get a grounding penalty on him?" Turns out, that is the case. There wasn't a defender within yards of Cousins and he threw an errant pass on a mixup in routes with the receiver. Refs called grounding and the Buck/Aikman team was too dumb to pick up on the mistake. Skins drive snuffed out, Saints won. SI.com had a buried article on the call.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

SECTION 2 INTENTIONAL GROUNDING
    ARTICLE 1. DEFINITION. It is a foul for intentional grounding if a passer, facing an imminent loss of yardage because of pressure from the defense, throws a forward pass without a realistic chance of completion.

10. Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, and Charles Davis all suck. I for one hope Eryn comes back against either the Panthers defense, or our defense. All the talk is about how motivated Eryn would be to play against the Vikes, think Barr and company wouldn’t love to beat his ass again this year? How about payback for his coward ass talking under his breath while going back to his bench surrounded by his team? Couldn’t say anything to Barr’s face.