Rodgers doing what Rodgers does

Rodgers starts to cry saying, "That mean ole Anthony Barr gave me the finger!"

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ave-finger-hit

In Green Bay on Friday, Aaron Rodgers continued to confirm that while he may throw the best ball of all-time, he is still nothing but a cuntwaggle.

Talking to reporters about the hit from Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr that sidelined the QB for what could be the remainder of the season, Rodgers started to cry and shake.

"That mean guy gave me the finger after I feel down," the future hall of famer said. "I mean, it is riduculous. The finger. I never show anyone up like that, except for my stupid belt celebration thing and the fist pumping right in opponents faces and stuff like that. What a jerk!"

Just another thing to make this one of the great rivalries in the NFL. I note that Rodgers didn't go into the things he was saying to Barr that resulted in the gesture. Sort of like Moss mooning the fans because of the fans that moon every team bus that comes to Green Bay. If questioned by Goodell, Barr should just say he was only adjusting his cup.

WWBGD

3. Floop Rodgers ok. Tip of the cap to Barr. Hell, in my eyes Barr did the rest of the league a solid, let alone the Minnesota Vikings. Someone should tell Rodgers that once a QB leaves the pocket........all bets are off! He's just being a little cry baby because he got discount double checked! Skol!

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

Like I said in the other thread, if that same hit had been Matthews on Keenum not a word would have been uttered. McCarthy and Rodgers both would call it "just football". And Rodgers is as smug an SOB as there is in the league and the finger was probably warranted, if it was in fact given. Hell , his own family dislikes him.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

5. I hate this Sperm Burper way more than I ever hated Favre. The dude whines about everything. If he gets sacked, it should be roughing the passer, if his receiver doesnít catch a pass, it should be PI, if his throw is off mark, it is some phantom penalty.

That guy is the poster child for nfl diva and me first mentality. If his career ended today and we didnít have to see him ever again, so be it. The way that franchise has been favored the past 20+ years, they deserve 20+ years of Brett Hundley style play.

Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    The dude whines about everything. If he gets sacked, it should be roughing the passer, if his receiver doesnít catch a pass, it should be PI, if his throw is off mark, it is some phantom penalty.

That guy is the poster child for nfl diva and me first mentality. If his career ended today and we didnít have to see him ever again, so be it. The way that franchise has been favored the past 20+ years, they deserve 20+ years of Brett Hundley style play.
    Rodgers gets such soft handling by officials while opposing quarterbacks take late hits from his team time and time again without a flag. It doesn't end there. The NFL has basically allowed the Packers to hold for years and finally is allowing other teams to use the same techniques without a flag. They blocked downfield for years, and the league only took a look at it when the Bears and Lions started doing it too. Illegal picks? No, that is defensive holding or defensive pass interference - even if the Packers receiver deliberately engaged.

Rodgers often would take advantage of defenders letting up by throwing a quick pass or running up field an extra five or ten yards before going out of bounds, but he doesn't expect a defender to follow through when he is outside the pocket? Maybe Rodgers should discount double check to see if he has a pair and stop whining.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    Rodgers gets such soft handling by officials while opposing quarterbacks take late hits from his team time and time again without a flag. It doesn't end there. The NFL has basically allowed the Packers to hold for years and finally is allowing other teams to use the same techniques without a flag. They blocked downfield for years, and the league only took a look at it when the Bears and Lions started doing it too. Illegal picks? No, that is defensive holding or defensive pass interference - even if the Packers receiver deliberately engaged.

Rodgers often would take advantage of defenders letting up by throwing a quick pass or running up field an extra five or ten yards before going out of bounds, but he doesn't expect a defender to follow through when he is outside the pocket? Maybe Rodgers should discount double check to see if he has a pair and stop whining.
    I seriously hate him. And living in Green Bay doesnít make it any better. To listen to these dumb ass fair weather fans is truly nausiating.

Living in Green Bay?

That must be a football fan's horror story each and every day.

A Vikings fan living in Green Bay sounds like purgatory or some sort of sentence.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

Quote Originally Posted by purplehelmut View Post
    A Vikings fan living in Green Bay sounds like purgatory or some sort of sentence.
    He must have been a Lions fan in his past life.