Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vikings vs Packers

Big game today. If we can win it we will be tied for first place in the NFC north. Go Vikings. SKOL SKOL SKOL

WWBGD

YES we are tied for first in the NFC NORTH

WWBGD

3. Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    YES we are tied for first in the NFC NORTH
    And knocked that cocky punk ass Rodgers out. Our defense would have decimated him imo if he wouldnít have gotten hurt. They were in the GB backfield more than Montgomery was. I for one do not feel one ounce of pity for the guy. He talks shit all the time, he thinks he is above the game, and he whines whenever he doesnít get his own way. Couldnít have happened to a more deserving player, or a more deserving fan base. Now they will know how we feel when our starting QBís go down. Karmas a bitch Cheese fans.

Woo HOOOOOOOO ... the site is now optimized and the Vikes look damn good ...

Rather beat them with Rodgers and simply beat the crap out of him and force him into the hypo chamber and hot tub for a week. He is one smug SOB. I probably wouldn't like him much if he wore purple. Barr's hit was legal. Hey Aaron, when you leave the pocket all those QB protections go out the window- you are considered a RUNNER. If you get your d!ck knocked into your watch pocket, too bad. The Vikings have some legit football players on the team, among them Thielen, Smith, McKinnon, and yes, even Keenum. He's a tough son of a gun and playing well in the backup role. Still lots of tough games, but I'm starting to like this team more and more.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

We have a great shot at winning the north this year. The Packers are in the same position we were last year with so many injuries. How cool would it be to make the super bowl in our home field

WWBGD

7. That was a great win. I think we would have won even if Rodgers made it through the game. Our depth is keeping us alive. We have a good team this year. Skol.

McCarthy whining about Barr is priceless. No flag thrown and it was a legal hit. Now I'm sure McCarthy would rather Barr pull up, and then have Baby Rodgers pull it down and either scramble for 30 yards or find a receiver 50 yards downfield. We've seen him do it before, so I'm sure Barr's mentality is to take the play to the end, which means hitting Rodgers. If Rodgers and McCarthy don't want to see him hit, keep him in the pocket. Barr was doing his job and those crybabies can't admit it.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

Screw McCarthy

WWBGD

Damn sure guarantee if it was the same hit from Matthews on Keenum no one would be up in arms, especially McCarthy. Without Rodgers he's selling car insurance (no disrespect to any of those guys who may happen to be on here).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast