Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bradford

I hope the treatment he is getting on his knee is taking the inflammation down. It has worked for other players. If he gets his mobility back he will be the guy. I would be surprised if Bridgewater is up to speed this year. He hasn't played for a long time. Also he doesn't have the arm that Bradford has.

WWBGD

2. Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    I hope the treatment he is getting on his knee is taking the inflammation down. It has worked for other players. If he gets his mobility back he will be the guy. I would be surprised if Bridgewater is up to speed this year. He hasn't played for a long time. Also he doesn't have the arm that Bradford has.
    Bridgewater's bread and butter was his escapability, I don't think he will ever gain that back. He does not have the arm to make all the throws and he is not even close to the accuracy of Bradford. If he comes back it will be a step back in terms of QB play when compared to Bradford.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

3. Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    Bridgewater's bread and butter was his escapability, I don't think he will ever gain that back. He does not have the arm to make all the throws and he is not even close to the accuracy of Bradford. If he comes back it will be a step back in terms of QB play when compared to Bradford.
    You hit the nail right on the head my friend.

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12