Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bradford

Bradford

I am a big supporter of Bradford. I sure hope his knee gets better soon. When he is under center we can compete with anyone this year I think.

WWBGD

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    I am a big supporter of Bradford. I sure hope his knee gets better soon. When he is under center we can compete with anyone this year I think.
    I agree, I think seeing us move at will with Case Keenum makes me realize how much damage we could do with Bradford full time.

3. Amazing how much better the offense looks with a decent o-line, and an RB who isn't so one dimensional. Oh and Diggs/Thielen are pretty damn good too!
    Skol !!!

Sam Bradford's time in Minnesota has been an utter calamity. Sure glad we wasted a 1st round pick for that 8-8 season.

Who knew he would have been injury prone? Oh right. Everyone.
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

Oh goodness ... and utter calamity? That is decidedly inaccurate. Not worth a first round pick? That certainly could be true.

I have few problems with going and getting him after the Bridgewater injury. Though they were a season behind on scrapping the offensive line ... it was not a terrible move to have someone with some sort of sense back there instead of Shaun Hill.

That said, I am not dying to bench Keenum either. But it is nice to not be in the Brook Bollinger, Kelly Holcomb, Christian Ponder days right now.

Yeah, I just felt the need to be dramatic about it.

Fire Spielman.
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

Yeah it is Spielman and not really that of anybody else that needs to shoulder the blame.
    Ready for Christmas!

8. Bradford would be a great QB if he could just stay healthy.

I'm on the Case bandwagon currently though.
    Skol !!!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVikesTX View Post
    Bradford would be a great QB if he could just stay healthy.

I'm on the Case bandwagon currently though.
    Yes. Case should be the starter from here on out.

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Yeah, I just felt the need to be dramatic about it.

Fire Spielman.
    Bradford would be tearing it up if he were healthy, just watch the New Orleans game and it is obvious to the observer, having said that it was a dicey decision at best. He was an injury prone QB when we acquired him, his history would dictate a much lower draft choice (Spielman got served). I will say that he is hands down our best QB when 100%! Bradford has the arm to make all the throws and he is light years better than the other two as far as accuracy is concerned. If Bradford can rest and come back 100% we have a really good chance at a super bowl, anyone else and we will fall short.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast