Thread: So sad

So sad

I know that the traffic had died for a while here and all that, but I must admit it is sad to the site in this state

Looks like Chrome has marked this as a dangerous phishing site

Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    Looks like Chrome has marked this as a dangerous phishing site
    It has and I have to do a work around with my damn security to get into it.

Kind of a pain in the ass and killing what little traffic we were still getting here.

Well back up and running. I posted on facebook that someone needed to fix the forum. There is not a lot of traffic these days however the comments on the board are still as insightful as anywhere else. Lets hope that people come back as the season goes on.

WWBGD

Yeah I am still here too!
    Ready for Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Well back up and running. I posted on facebook that someone needed to fix the forum. There is not a lot of traffic these days however the comments on the board are still as insightful as anywhere else. Lets hope that people come back as the season goes on.
    GREAT JOB ... nice to not have to mess with a security glitch!

I am back! I'm experiencing problems connecting via the app on my iPhone... claims can't make the connection. Deleted/reloaded the app and same problem...
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

I use Chrome and just arrived without the scary security alert for once.

I am hopeful that will remedy that. Those security alerts can freak people out in this day and age.
    I am fluent in IT and I dislike them.

Yep. Same for me. Security prohibited me from getting in but I kept checking back and now I'm here. Sheeesh! Six games in!!!!
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

I'm here!

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!