Norseman Pillage and Plunder, Yahoo FF Football League.

Founded and made up of PPO members( PurplePride.Org ) The Best Minnesota Vikings Fan Based Web Site Ever, some years ago. Personally, I've played on that league since the beginning, always had a great time with a great bunch of people. During the start and I believe for the first few years afterwards the league was made up of all PPO members. I was known as Naked Ned, and in many cases, still am today. LMNAO Hahahahhaha

Sad news is, I just learned the other day that the manager deleted the league, we are no longer. Thanks for the ride and I always looked forward to it each and every year. It does help me one way, I wanted to stream line the amount of leagues I am in this year, so this will help also.

Hope to be more active this season here on PPO, and good luck to our Vikings this season.......

Sincerely,
    Ned AKA Naked Ned

Again, for those who would like to check out the Vikings Fan Site ( Michelle) go to..... Purplepride.Org Plus it's FREE !!!!!!

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Quote Originally Posted by NordicNed View Post
    Founded and made up of PPO members( PurplePride.Org ) The Best Minnesota Vikings Fan Based Web Site Ever, some years ago. Personally, I've played on that league since the beginning, always had a great time with a great bunch of people. During the start and I believe for the first few years afterwards the league was made up of all PPO members. I was known as Naked Ned, and in many cases, still am today. LMNAO Hahahahhaha

Sad news is, I just learned the other day that the manager deleted the league, we are no longer. Thanks for the ride and I always looked forward to it each and every year. It does help me one way, I wanted to stream line the amount of leagues I am in this year, so this will help also.

Hope to be more active this season here on PPO, and good luck to our Vikings this season.......

Sincerely,
    Ned AKA Naked Ned

Again, for those who would like to check out the Vikings Fan Site ( Michelle) go to..... Purplepride.Org Plus it's FREE !!!!!!
    Sorry Ned

I was just looking at everything I had going on and let it go. I had to cut down on leagues as well and this one just didn't make the cut.

It was alot of fun ...

Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    Sorry Ned

I was just looking at everything I had going on and let it go. I had to cut down on leagues as well and this one just didn't make the cut.

It was alot of fun ...
    was lookin forward to another round of razzin on that ppo league!!
    i do find my way back here once in a while. still some of the sanest armchair coaches i've read on the net! hope we pick this one up again some time. if not, thanks Midgensa for running it for the years!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Quote Originally Posted by digital420 View Post
    was lookin forward to another round of razzin on that ppo league!!
    i do find my way back here once in a while. still some of the sanest armchair coaches i've read on the net! hope we pick this one up again some time. if not, thanks Midgensa for running it for the years!

DiGiTaL
    For what it is worth, I did relaunch the defense league and I think you were in that one before.