Thread: Dalvin Cook

Dalvin Cook

Traded up to get him. Looks like we are fixing the running game.. I like this pick.

WWBGD

I like this pick a lot. I think Dalvin Cook is what we've all been hoping Jerick McKinnon would evolve to. This kid can play ball. Perfect, ah, no...however, I think we are going to be very happy with Cook, especially in Shurmur's offense.

He isn't overly powerful, but, he breaks tackles. He doesn't have blazing speed, yet, he can score from anywhere. Why? From everything I've watched, heard, and studied, the kid's vision enables him to break tackles, take good angles, and outrun the defense.

Check out this Sports Science video on ESPN...https://youtu.be/Rqh5y9awuSA

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

3. Great pick! L. Murray 2 series--Cook 1 series..Plus, you throw in McKinnon as a on & off 3rd down back. All three can catch out of the backfield & all three are HR hitters. We need to go LB & Safety in the 3rd round and DT in the 4th. 5-7, Offensive line depth.

4. I like this pick a lot. An absolute steal at #41. Can't wait to see what he brings to the Vikes.

5. Love both picks so far. Looking good. Skol.

Shaping up to be another solid draft. Cook is a top first round talent, stolen by us in the 2nd. Happy with the Elflein pick also, number one ranked C in the draft, can play guard also, another solid pick in round 3. Can't wait to see what fireworks go off today......SKOL Ned.

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.