2015 Draft do over - interesting read

Posted on NFL.com, this is a interesting read. If the 2015 draft was done over, THREE Vikings would be redrafted in the first round according to Lance Zierlein

A fun read http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...re-todd-gurley

I am sure Steelguitar will be the first to point out that it was all Coach Zim and no picks from Spielman in that draft...

Definitely some solid picks there...very happy they are Vikes! Unlike others, I have not given up on the '16 Draft Class. Did they have a Rookie year impact? No, but, I'm optimistic that Treadwell, Alexander, and Brothers, in particular, will make their mark in '17.

SKOL Vikings!

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

That was an exceptional draft for us.

Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    That was an exceptional draft for us.
    for sure Midgensa... I must say, your Sig brings back some great memories. I remember when the Vikes lured him to Minnesota. Great story, great Viking!

I know it's a tangential point, and off scope for the Thread, but, I loved Winfield!

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Interesting read. Some good draft picks in there. Has not translated into playoff wins....yet. 2017 schedule just came out and it looks like that trend will continue. ESPN has us 8-8. I have us at 7-9. We have a long way to go to be contenders.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    for sure Midgensa... I must say, your Sig brings back some great memories. I remember when the Vikes lured him to Minnesota. Great story, great Viking!

I know it's a tangential point, and off scope for the Thread, but, I loved Winfield!
    So did I, man. So did I.

Old news to Vikings fans but I didn't realize just how recognized Hunter is. Especially since he's sort of a rotational player yet. Speaks to the strength of the team...disrupt the offense.

It is crazy that he has 18.5 sacks being in rotation. I hope he can keep it up when he starts more games. If Floyd can get back to his best, that defensive front is exceptional!

Yeah as really hope he can start more and more games as well.
    Ready for Christmas!

The Vikings should have drafted La'el Collins instead of Clemmings, Thompson, or Shepherd.

Diggs and Hunter did turn out well so far.