$14 million left

I haven't seen the yearly breakdowns of Reiff's and Remmers' contracts, but based on their average value, I'm seeing only $14 million in remaining cap space. Don't know how much of that has to go to draft picks and filling the roster, but absent some kind of major restructure, I'd imagine we MAYBE have one more move left. Any thoughts on what's next?

I think Reiff was 8.5 and Remmers was 5.3. We have about 27 mill still left I believe

Anyone surprised to see Hightower still avail?

3. 2017 is overwith in my opinion, i don't see anyway we can compete with this roster.
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

"That Rick Speilman, couldn't even hire a coach with two working eyes" - Steelguitar

5. All I know is if they sign the fat and lazy Eddie Lacy over bringing back Peterson or signing a RB like Latavius Murray, they will be highly scrutinized by this guy. Not only is he a liability with his weight issues, but he is always hurt. Spending money on him would be like a Vegan buying a half of cow or a pig, USELESS.

Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    2017 is overwith in my opinion, i don't see anyway we can compete with this roster.
    Come on man...it's March 11, the League Year is barely 48 hours old. The Roster is far from set.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    All I know is if they sign the fat and lazy Eddie Lacy over bringing back Peterson or signing a RB like Latavius Murray, they will be highly scrutinized by this guy. Not only is he a liability with his weight issues, but he is always hurt. Spending money on him would be like a Vegan buying a half of cow or a pig, USELESS.
    I agree with you there. Unless it's an insane discount, there is no reason to shell out the money for any running back out there.

Quote Originally Posted by UKPurple View Post
    I think Reiff was 8.5 and Remmers was 5.3. We have about 27 mill still left I believe

Anyone surprised to see Hightower still avail?
    That's good...I believe you're right there.

I think Hightower has his eyes on the 12.5 million that Collins got. I don't know much about how he could fit in, but I sure wouldn't mind a big signing on defense despite the obvious needs on offense. Zimmer mentioned this in his combine press conference: you don't want to neglect a strength just because it's been a strength.